It's me

1 st mot in covid city

just done a check on this car

3 years from now if you do the same and this came up on your screen  would you think mmm has it been clocked??

650209864_OperaSnapshot_2020-10-27_160139_www.check-mot.service_gov_uk.png.faa0081806b7b656d625ad5af228d22d.png

4 hours ago, It's me said:

3 years from now if you do the same and this came up on your screen  would you think mmm has it been clocked??

No, because the mileages from the next three MOT’s would back up (or not) the average annual mileage.

If somebody is likely to ‘pause’ their mileage they’re as likely to do it in month one of a twelve month MOT as they are in month thirteen of such an extension. 

1 hour ago, Martin F said:

No, because the mileages from the next three MOT’s would back up (or not) the average annual mileage.

If somebody is likely to ‘pause’ their mileage they’re as likely to do it in month one of a twelve month MOT as they are in month thirteen of such an extension. 

hi

think de fleeted

this car is 3 years and now a bit

15 hours ago, Martin F said:

This :)

Dodgy fleet owners are using CAN Mileage blockers anyways :rolleyes:

On 10/27/2020 at 4:08 PM, It's me said:

just done a check on this car

650209864_OperaSnapshot_2020-10-27_160139_www.check-mot.service_gov_uk.png.faa0081806b7b656d625ad5af228d22d.png

I am guessing, about 1,000,000* cars will have this type of entry on their MoT record. So, no, it won't raise suspicion its been clocked, it will become a familiar sight for those who are checking.

*Very rough guess

• Like 1