Sign in to follow this  
MarkTVS

Awaiting preparation

Does anyone have somewhere that sells awaiting preparation stickers? 

thanks

Mark

Try one of the local print shops , the ones who print mugs and clothing etc , but check to see if they have a minimum order limit , my local one will print 100 a time but the prices are good , I paid £10 for 100 external laminated stickers measuring 100mm x 25mm 

On 6/27/2020 at 6:36 PM, Frank Cannon said:

I just knocked some up on the printer and laminated themB)

^^ This! I do the same, print, place in a perspex hanger and leave on dashboard.. However I do have lots of unused 'Diesel' windows stickers  that I dare not use anymore. You can have them foc :)

On 6/29/2020 at 4:52 PM, Tony F said:

unused 'Diesel' windows stickers

Are they just for new diesels then , "unused ":lol:

I bought a load from Ebay, self cling ones.

Since then, I have gone appointment only so there is no need for price hangers, window stickers et al.

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

I bought a load from Ebay, self cling ones.

Since then, I have gone appointment only so there is no need for price hangers, window stickers et al.

I hate price boards. I adjust prices 3/4 times a week up and down and can't keep up adjusting them.  

1 minute ago, Rory RSC said:

I hate price boards. I adjust prices 3/4 times a week up and down and can't keep up adjusting them.  

Exactly. I had stopped using them before going appointment only for the same reason.

Personally, I think stock looks better all neatly lined up with price boards and silent salesman in the windows but it was just another thing to do.

If I had your army of staff Rory, I would be tasking someone every day to marry the stock pricing to the boards, it looks so much better IMO.