thecarenthusiast

More brain picking...

Hi all, I posted on here back in September (2015) basically picking peoples brains on what warranty company/finance company they use, I've now got all that sorted. I've now set up (last couple of months I been occupied with a few other things) and i'm after some new advice, which bank is best for motor traders and what company is best for getting a credit card machine set up?

Many thanks in advance guys,

Not Hsbc after online banking down all yesterday and a good chunk of today. 

I use Worldpay for my card machine simply because the company recommended by Santander wanted a business plan just to stick a card machine in (ridiculous!!).

Santander don't take business money over the counter, by the way but you can bank your money at the Post Office instead.

I use Worldpay for my card machine simply because the company recommended by Santander wanted a business plan just to stick a card machine in (ridiculous!!).

Santander don't take business money over the counter, by the way but you can bank your money at the Post Office instead.

Im with santander, just be aware the most in cash you can bank at your post office is now only a £1000 at a time and any cheques taken still need to be posted to liverpool,i refused a cheque today and asked them to bring in cash tomorrow for this very reason,its still better than going into the nearest town to pay in cash though