Sign in to follow this  
the old novice

can the moderators create a sticky?

Im finding some really useful information on this forum, such as the links to sites that give info on car specifications and options. So i'm wondering if the moderators could create a sticky that will reside at the top of the topic page.If any one has any specific links then perhaps a comment from a fellow forum member would assist the mods.I  think we would all find it easier to visit that page instead of either searching or trying to remember what thread a decent bit of info cropped up on.Perhaps even have chapters  for warranty providers,trade insurers,car deliveries etc etc.

Edited by the old novice
  • Like 1

Not knowing what a ‘sticky’ is.You need to be in the advanced lounge then if you want to know something you get the best historic and live replies.You should also subscribe to CD Mag if you haven’t already.

T

20 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Not knowing what a ‘sticky’ is.

Its a thread/topic that would always be at the top of the page. Pistonheads use them on certain forums IIRC

6 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Is Pistonheads not just for punters or NFE ‘s.

Pistonheads is a very varied site,covers many different motoring and non motoring subjects(Interestingly enough there is also a lot of cars for sale on the site) the point i was making is that there are threads on there that use the 'sticky' concept.

50 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Not knowing what a ‘sticky’ is.You need to be in the advanced lounge then if you want to know something you get the best historic and live replies.You should also subscribe to CD Mag if you haven’t already.

Forum language for a thread that stays listed at the top... stuck to the top... sticky