15Cars

Bit of fun - price this?

30 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Where do you buy your parts James main dealers?  

Literally every single Audi A4 / A5 / A6 that comes through has misting of oil. Clean all of them off pre MOT. 

They are my estimates of supplied and fitted prices by a garage my friend. As the OP requested. 

12 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

About £350ish labour tops

The Yorkshire war cry - HOW MUCH???? £350 for a few hours labour. You must use a main dealer. I’d expect a (cash) bill in two figures.

23 hours ago, 15Cars said:

After reading the prep cost post, just wondering what you non in-house folks would pay for the following:

2014 VW Golf 2.0 TDI

Timing belt + water pump, 4 new shocks, disks/pads all round, oil, air filter, oil filter and MOT.

Find an old timing belt and leave it in the passenger footwell, clean off the shocks, grind the lip off the disc's, change the oil £10, wipe the filter with an oily rag, hoover the air filter and MOT for £36. You won't be seeing much change out of £50 I'm afraid. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, J.T said:

Find an old timing belt and leave it in the passenger footwell, clean off the shocks, grind the lip off the disc's, change the oil £10, wipe the filter with an oily rag, hoover the air filter and MOT for £36. You won't be seeing much change out of £50 I'm afraid. 

:lol: Love it!