15Cars

Zuto Trusted Dealer

12 hours ago, J.T said:

Bloody thing kept filling the drivers sill up with water whenever it rained, every time you braked the water could be heard sloshing from the back to the front of the car. :D

Ahhh, bloody water leaks & half the time it’s ages before you notice them.

I must of had to strip & dry-out about 10 Vectras/9-3s over the years.

I had an Touareg here for months (when I brought it in I made a schoolboy error & forgot to check the tax - it was 3 weeks inside the £570 bracket) and finally had a viewing - EVERY punters’ first question was “What’s the tax?”

Fortunately the night before I got it out to wash it & noticed a small pool of water on top of the luggage blind - the spare wheel well was almost brimming. Hours later leak dealt with & the boot trim spent the night on the radiators drying out. Just as well because the very first place the eventual buyer looked was in the spare wheel well.

8 hours ago, Adam-bdm said:

Dump Zuto ASAP, they are a waste of breath... I can give you a good alt option if you like... 

Whos the alternative out of interest  

Edited by Casper

11 hours ago, Casper said:

Whos the alternative out of interest  

Autobahn finance, tell them Adam sent you ;)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Adam-bdm said:

Autobahn finance, tell them Adam sent you ;)

Cheers 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:22 AM, Rory RSC said:

next time I look they're jacking the car up and taking the wheels off!! I had to bite my tongue as I wanted out of the car,

They would have left without the jack if they were with me  trying to take wheels off . OUT NOW , don't even let them touch the oil filler cap or try the OBD reader from China either .

• Haha 1