TangoVictor32

The dangers of dealing

14 minutes ago, tradex said:

Ya on the right track.....funny how you remember these things like yesterday. This was back doon sarf in a 'lucky' unit we had for a couple of years. 

Long, long time ago, so I don't mind posting this, Mk 1 face-lift Montreal Blue Focus Zetec 5 door 1.6, climbed up the exhaust pipe during the inspection, wanted a new MOT as it only had 50 weeks.....rude as can be too, had to really bite my tongue but we'd had a quiet run. He liked Focii as his wife had one too....

Sold and then came back a week later but sitting on two front kojaks, complete with paw prints all over the front wheel rims, with him complaining it had a bent ticket and that we had missed them too, yeah right:rolleyes:

"No problem" says I faking mock anger, kicking over a few chairs, "lets go and call out the MOT tester, have it out with the twat, he's only two units up, Trigger we call the muppet".....with me getting my coat off. 

"why Trigger, bit thick is he? 

" no, he has a trigger switch temper, no doubt he'll do bird for it again, but to be fair he is a proper up straight guy, just don't suffer twats though" 

"ohh, is that the time, got to be at the dentists".... 

:D....we had some real fun in those days. 

His wifes focus was needing tyres then. I guess 

Edited by Casper

On 10/10/2019 at 2:57 PM, TangoVictor32 said:

I give you 2....

1) one man was being checked into custody for drugs... Had lots of notes on him so we was counting it at the custody desk. Another prisoner was being moved from the nurses room to a cell and he leaped at the desk trying to take the cash and was pounded upon by few heavyweights.... Yes in a secure police station custody block - how on earth did he think he would get away with the cash? Like I said they are thick and in this weird mindset.

2) Post office was being robbed by 2 men armed with a gun in a bag. The owner had his own gun and pulled it out. The 2 tried running out but was locked in. 

We turned up and found they only had a banana in a carrier bag....  We asked them why you ran - one said "my banana wouldn't even fire blanks" :lol: and matey pulled out the real thing.

All 3 got done - including the owner for possessing a fire arms. 

Hate the domestic jobs. Gosh they are annoying as F. She said this. He said that. She shagged him. He did that. <_<

I saw the first one on an episode of Road Wars many years ago.  Were you on that?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I saw the first one on an episode of Road Wars many years ago.  Were you on that?

Seen that episode as well 

No never worked for Thames Valley.

I also hold the sound boom in my spare time:lol:

The American cop shows are more interesting - just take out the gun and pow pow 

20 hours ago, Boycie said:

Pat and Carl in slough?