MarkTVS

Vehicle appraisal app?

Does one exist that would be good to use with an iPad to help with valuing part exchanges? 

Looks more professional than scribbling down on paper, something that would take photos, record mileage & details of damage or defects?

• Like 1

There will be one mark don't know what it's called but I know the big dealers use there iPad to appraise was in at Evans halshaw with a mate and they used an iPad to appraise his part exchange not sure if it's for cars that going to auction though maybe a bca app or something as it was just an old £250 vectra he was chopping in ... he stuck in on gumtree on the end and leased a new car 

https://dealercue.com/ did a review of car appeasing apps of it helps just had a look online 

Edited by Casper

23 minutes ago, C B said:

All the main dealers I've seen that do it are uploading it direct to a BCA app. 

Yeah that's what I was thinking thanks for confirmation of this 

though it does seem there is apps for dealers to appraise stock well looking online it seems there is never personally used them though . 

Edited by Casper

We use dragon 2000 and the have an “appraise” app, we don’t use it, but due to a few cock ups lately we might start using it soon.