Sign in to follow this  
GentlemanJames

Any good Mechanics in the Hampshire/Surrey area?

Anyone working with a good mechanic in the Farnham, Alton, Fleet (Hampshire) area?

Would love to pass my business to a good problem solver! Lots of work available...!

12 hours ago, GentlemanJames said:

Anyone working with a good mechanic in the Farnham, Alton, Fleet (Hampshire) area?

Would love to pass my business to a good problem solver! Lots of work available...!

Stop/ buying problems then

Remember a proper mechanic is always busy so as Obama said get to the back of the queue

Also do you want to pay the proper hourly rate?

Not knocking just say in...........I dont:)

I think every repair shop in the land is looking for a good all round mechanic.Where do you get them and how much do you offer them.Signing on fee,house with guaranteed good school places nearby,cars for him and the wife, £30k basic ( £50k darn sawf) and generous bonus scheme,free account at the local etc.The next thing will be that the good ones will be employing agents like footballers.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

I think every repair shop in the land is looking for a good all round mechanic.Where do you get them and how much do you offer them.Signing on fee,house with guaranteed good school places nearby,cars for him and the wife, £30k basic ( £50k darn sawf) and generous bonus scheme,free account at the local etc.The next thing will be that the good ones will be employing agents like footballers.

I thought everyone was crying out for jobs, it’s taken me 6 weeks and £700 in recruitment advertising to get one person worth interviewing, he starts in 4 weeks, hopefully he’s as good as he says he is but I’m largely skeptical of main dealer mechanics I generally regard them more as parts fitters but I have been wrong in the past.

• Like 1