Sign in to follow this  
Pip

Phone melting for Mazda6

Strange experience today, When your phone don’t stop ringing and you think what is so special about this car? Have I under priced this? Where do you see this.? Mazda 6 TS saloon on an 09, 64000 miles full Mazda history, 2 owners, 6 speed  very nice condition, proper straight car. 12 months ticket as of today. The phone has exploded. I can understand it when I have something special,  but really? A Mazda 6 saloon.

I get very annoyed with myself when I experience this, as if I should've known what everyone is after, at what exact price point, in what colour etc...

Japanese petrols are in heavy demand in my area and back in the day majority of sales were diesel so there aren't many of them about. Around £3-£3500 seems a good price on AT, I am assuming you are either not on AT or somewhere closer to £2750? 

The general public are a funny bunch.  You'll sell that, then go and get another one in and not hear a squeak from anybody. Had a p/ex Mini Cooper in last week, 52 plate, 6 weeks MOT. Advertised at £995 as spares or repairs and they went mad for it. A few months back, had 2 other Coopers in around the same age and couldn't sell them for love nor money!

From our experience any petrol mazda with good mileage are really good news

1 hour ago, Tony911 said:

From our experience any petrol mazda with good mileage are really good news

Erm, maybe excluding MX5 because of the buyer profile :-)

• Like 1