Sign in to follow this  
j4ck100

Dent drivers door on crease line can it be removed?

Got a TT s line in at the moment 

it's got a small dent right on the crease line at the bottom of the drivers side door 

sent pics to dent man and he said it's a body shop job (he's a bit rudimental but does simple dents) 

went into the body shop i use and they only do respraying 

so am I up slack alley here or ant recommendations ? Located 30 miles west of London if anyone knows a guy who knows a guy ... 

Cheers 

14v1ykg.jpg

My dent man would do that, but i'm Derby.

lol ill chuck a few quid in the tank, whack the trade plates on and head up the m1. Catch you in a bit ;)

I'd be surprised if a "proper" dent man couldn't remove that, it's not particularly sharp which are the nightmare dents to get out. Also, what bodyshop only does spraying no panel beating?!

My man would no doubt get that out, might not cover your area but give him a bell and send him that picture you might be able to meet him somewhere:

http://fixadent.co.uk/area-covered/

• Like 1

I'd be surprised if a "proper" dent man couldn't remove that, it's not particularly sharp which are the nightmare dents to get out. Also, what bodyshop only does spraying no panel beating?!

My man would no doubt get that out, might not cover your area but give him a bell and send him that picture you might be able to meet him somewhere:

http://fixadent.co.uk/area-covered/

image.jpg

Ffs onwards !!

Any chance you could take a picture from a bit further away to give us some more perspective?

Any chance you could take a picture from a bit further away to give us some more perspective?

Sure I'll pop out now 

Hurrah! 

Found a a great new guy in my local area did a 5 star job. Always good when you find new "business partners" that are really worth the money !

zk0guu.jpg

This is a great business to be in I know 2 dent people and they are both pretty well off driving their new VW T5's around all paid for. They do a lot of work abroad as well. hmmm!<_<

• Like 1

Well done! how much ?

£30 but he was so genuine and did such a good job I tipped him a fiver on top, being 'upp North you'll tell me I was robbed probably hahaha

• Like 1

No, nothing wrong with that!! 

TBH that's exactly what I pay (per car) so even if one car has one dent and one has three dents he will charge £30-£35 per car.

• Like 1

Even better then, happy days! Now for the weather to hold up so I can sell the damn thing! Mate works in main dealer sold a cabriolet yesterday I said did they mention coming to end of summer he said yeah but her mate was like it'll be an Indian summer again lol 

We have a Suzuka grey tt cabriolet and very little interest in it.

Fill me with confidence why don't you... haha

• Like 1

Yeah sorry about that !!!! We have dropped the price right down now as summer is disappearing ..... The coupes we cannot get enough of, roadsters not so popular.

Yeah sorry about that !!!! We have dropped the price right down now as summer is disappearing ..... The coupes we cannot get enough of, roadsters not so popular.

would have thought it other way round! Visibility is horrible with the roof up, roadster gotta be the way to go ! 

Yeah I'm going in cheapest nationally I think, get rid !!

Apparently the coupe is more popular because it's a 4 seater ............lol.

yeah 4 seater... For amputees 

Apparently the coupe is more popular because it's a 4 seater ............lol.

Btw can you still shift convertibles come autumn /winter ? Never really dealt to much with them before outside of spring early summer