AdrenalineJunkie

Ferrari - write off?

:lol: I get you, some of the guys I've met who are into slot cars and other models can be real geeks.

I'm 57 now and don't really want to meet any more females, unless they are buying a car or getting one fixed !!

Mels fine, much better in all respects than the ex wife so I'm in front  :lol:

I'm not that artistic, Mel does the scenery bits for ours, but tbh it only gets serious use when family are up, and we have a set of 6 cheap bomb proof Digital Porsche Boxters plus a couple of spares that we let the Grandchildren loose with ;)  

I have a couple of R/C Race Cars I built with big Glow Motors, the best thing I ever got was an electric Starter, runs off a 12V Bike Battery and spins up the flywheel !! 

The RC Cars haven't been outta the Workshop Loft for a few years now, ;) mind I haven't been on the Slot Cars since Xmas !!

When I was younger I did build an IC Helicopter, I was housebound for 6 months after a huge Car Crash, busted femur etc etc, wanted something to occupy me, real big bastard 'copter, sold it in the end, kept crashing it, every time it crashed it was literally hundreds for a set of Rotors and other mangled bits, it is a real art flying one of those, and I never mastered it :(

I wasn't much better with the Planes either, loved the Power Boats though, except when you capsized the cunt halfway across a lake and had to sit and wait for it to float back on the breeze........................ ahhhhhhh boys and their toys eh !!

I'm a fucker for it, I get a shot of something someone else has got and then go spend a bucket on getting into a new hobby, get bored, repeat :rolleyes:

The only thing i really stuck at over the years was the Barefoot Waterskiing and real Motor Sports

Edited by Dave2302

How on earth do you loose any car on the bend of any motorway? Is there a hairpin on the M6 that's somehow gone unnoticed ?

36 minutes ago, Scooby who said:

How on earth do you loose any car on the bend of any motorway? Is there a hairpin on the M6 that's somehow gone unnoticed ?

More like his hand slipped past the knot whilst typing his drivel.

16 hours ago, Scooby who said:

At 160 + those gradual curves do become "tight bends", however in this case .....................

15 hours ago, BHM said:

More like his hand slipped past the knob whilst typing his drivel.

it is an almost certainty that /\ /\ /\ this applies :lol:

After all, if it was "one of us" that had done this and got challenged on how genuine it is there would have been a photo by now .............................

There's the gauntlet on the floor :D 

And don't post this one it was almost 2 years ago on M1 :lol:

This is how to crash one properly, it was 1 HOUR old ;)

108260473_m1-crash-ferrari.jpg

108259963_ferrari-crash.jpg

Edited by Dave2302

1 hour ago, Cynele said:

Pic or never happened, seriously. The topicaster seemds to be a troll. I don't need assignment help like https://au.edubirdie.com/assignment-help to understand this obvious thing. I'm not even sure that people who could buy a new Ferrari would spend time on this forum and creating such "strange" topics IMHO.

Im sure plenty of people on this forum could buy a new Ferrari or two if they wanted probably many have sold them or took them in part exchange garage i did work for almost took one in px but the guy wanted telephone numbers for it 

and its a 10 month old post 

Edited by Casper

1 hour ago, Cynele said:

Yes, but it doesn't mean that I'm not incorrect. Topicaster seemds to be a real troll.

:)