jamslug

Need some serious advice. Can you spot a fatal flaw in this?

I is back, innit.

What do you want me to rant about tomorrow?

I think a rant about wheelerdealer1's situation is called for. Let em ave it.

• Like 1

I is back, innit.

What do you want me to rant about tomorrow?

tell us about your journey to dover:lol:and how the frogs are ruining our country and how we should shut that dammed tunnel but only after sept when i need to use it,and wheres me rock

Sorry didn't do an update. ..... So the plot thickens

I offered to pay for her train ticket so that we could carry out the transaction on my premises. She took me up on my offer.

She didn't like trains so she self funded a plane to collect her convertible BMW priced at £10,200 . 

She transferred all the money with faster payments when she was with me. It came through instantly and still remains there. 

And I waved her goodbye as she drove off. 

Happy ending 

• Like 1

Hilarious!

Hours of fun to be had with this...

Ummmmm. Am I invisible ? 

Hilarious!

Hours of fun to be had with this...

http://www.gizoogle.net/tranzizzle.php

Countryman this is hilarious and very clever, everyone try your own website in it you'll p@@s yourself laughing, countryman congratulations Celebratin twenty five muthaf@@@'n years Motor Trade experience (and seven muthaf@@@'n years at our existin premises),  

Here's mine

http://www.gizoogle.net/tranzizzle.php?search=cellyourcar.com&se=Go+Git+Dis+Shiznit

here's car dealers magazine 

http://www.gizoogle.net/index.php?search=cardealermagazine.co.uk&se=Gizoogle+Dis+Shiznit

Better than the beep beep game

Sorry GG don't know how it happened but I got you confused with countryman. Will you ever forgive me?

What a fantastic response from the brotherhood! 

Here is the update so far. She has emailed me a copy of her driving licence, I have facebook stalked her and she is a normal girl that does normal things. There doesn't seem to be any hidden identities or anything. I have offered to cover the cost of a train fare to eliminate those pesky distance selling regulations and she is happy to come and collect the car from my premises. 

The hand over should be on Saturday. 

I will keep all mah homies in the loop. 

How did we get on then? Deal done? Money safe? No issues? Genuine person?

How did we get on then? Deal done? Money safe? No issues? Genuine person?

Yes Jim , I did write an update before now but I will write one just for you ;). 

So she was happy for me to pay for her train ticket down to my place. She didn't use that in the end and got an airplane to exeter and then a 40 minutes taxi to me. 

She transferred the money whilst she was with me and the money went straight through. Everything was fine and she drove off. 

It was a little weird one but has all turned out ok in the end. 

• Like 1

Yes Jim , I did write an update before now but I will write one just for you ;). 

So she was happy for me to pay for her train ticket down to my place. She didn't use that in the end and got an airplane to exeter and then a 40 minutes taxi to me. 

She transferred the money whilst she was with me and the money went straight through. Everything was fine and she drove off. 

It was a little weird one but has all turned out ok in the end. 

Well done you, persistence pays off! You took the right course of action so well done! So even if the car is now used for an armed gold heist next week your conscience should be crystal clear :-)