Nuffin :(

OOOOO Errrrrrrr ...............

Are you on Windows, or a fancy phone ??

Edited by Dave2302

20 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

OOOOO Errrrrrrr ...............

Are you on Windows, or a fancy phone ??

Windows 10

Scrap that, they have just come through Mentioned and Quoted :)

Thanks for the feedback it's much appreciated.

If you don't made me asking what sort of size units do you work from as I can't see it paying with the extra expenses that will go along with it unless you have perhaps at least a dozen cars for sale.

i am think I am properly going to need at least 150 square metre to accommodate that number of cars.

just woundering what your thoughts are on this ?

2200 sqft. 

Can fit 14 plus a good sized office, two toilets and communal wash area. 

We've got just under 1000 sqft, can fit 7 inside (8 if one is a Smart car!) with parking for 3 outside.

No seperate office room, but a desk to complete paperwork and a W/C washroom.

Thanks all for your input, I seem to running into no motor trade, no motor trade when I enquire on units in my price Range.

But hey ho onwards and upwards

2 hours ago, Lazz said:

Thanks all for your input, I seem to running into no motor trade, no motor trade when I enquire on units in my price Range.

They going to burn these empty units down and build retirement homes or student accommodation.

Forget motor trade motorists are being hated so much nowadays. 

Wont be surprised come another 15years and most of you will end up selling bicycles!

10 hours ago, Lazz said:

Look at rural developments, farm estates etc. It's very difficult to find something in a city.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TangoVictor32 said:

Wont be surprised come another 15years and most of you will end up selling bicycles

and Electric "Johnny Cabs" :lol:

Edited by Dave2302

I heard on the news today that in 3 years (Brexit or not), we will be forced to be fitting speed limiting devices to our cars to match the road speed limit.

That's a long boring drive for you @Dave2302 from Kent to IV40.

4 hours ago, Mark101 said:

I heard on the news today that in 3 years (Brexit or not), we will be forced to be fitting speed limiting devices to our cars to match the road speed limit.

I think the plan is for just new build? heard the device will dual with the proposed motorway pay per use, which no doubt is a coming, sad times ahead.

5 hours ago, Mark101 said:

Not in my old skool SLK or S55K or Mels C Class or any other of our Vehicles :D

Plate Flippers are a cool mod, not that I'd ever use them on the Highways :ph34r:

Of course this is all happening sooner than we'd like, but it's on target for my prediction a while back, which was we'll all be in fully autonomous nanny state electric fart boxes by 2028 :(

Fucking world full of Control Freak Governments and Tree Hugging Twats !!

Democracy & Freedom is rapidly becoming a thing of the past ...................

Of course, my older collection of Cars will end up off the road, either due to legislation or lack of spares manufacture, then will be the time to chuck the towel in :(

I love Cars, and I love Driving, safely but enthusiastically, I can't be that much of an idiot, I've not had more than my regular 3 points for a long long time, but on a deserted open road, with no houses etc, hell yeah, my Cars get lit up !!

And on that note, I had the misfortune to be following tourists today in my Van, fuckin loads of 'em up here now, I swear the winters are getting shorter, 30 mph or less on 60 mph A roads and still braking at ever minor bend ................. Goddam hour just to get to Broadford because of these arseholes who can't drive :( 

Next Project, 550 hp Supercharged M113 V8 in a SWB W639 Vito :lol:

If I'd been in one of the Cars I could have got past all of the morons taking photo's of rainy mountains holding their I Phones outta the windows whilst driving ......................... Where are the Feds when you want them  ;)

Edited by Dave2302

I can't help with what size of unit you require, but I remember from a previous post that the problem with your neighbour is easily resolved with frozen sausages and a mallet. 

• Like 1

would do if i new which one it was, there is quite a lot of suspects