Leo

New starter

Hello All,

I'm new in here and in the business at all. Trying to get some info of how to start the company. Could You advice what steps should I follow? 

Thanks a lot.

hi

if your company wont start

have you considered joining the AA?

or maybe you just flooded it

more info needed

year model engine etc

• Like 1

Hi Leo. Have you downloaded the ‘So you want to be a car trader’ guide from this site’s magazine? Ten quid well spent. 

There used to be a banner ad for it, but you’ll find it by a quick search- or someone less technically inept may point it out. (Or it may be the bottle of Chianti I’ve somehow managed to consume on a school night....)

22 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Hi Leo. Have you downloaded the ‘So you want to be a car trader’ guide from this site’s magazine? Ten quid well spent. 

There used to be a banner ad for it, but you’ll find it by a quick search- or someone less technically inept may point it out. (Or it may be the bottle of Chianti I’ve somehow managed to consume on a school night....)

http://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/want-car-dealer-get-essential-guide-trade-just-9-99/160325

HTH

Hi,

Is it more about how to sell the cars and how to find them, or is it about the legal bits, like how to get solo trader acc and trader insurance?

13 minutes ago, Leo said:

Hi, how to get solo trader acc and trader insurance?

https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/tax-and-national-insurance-when-youre-self-employed

google motor trade insurance

be aware ive just renewed mine and they now need a mouth swab before they take on new clients so brush your teeth before asking for a quote;)

also

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/vtl301-application-for-a-first-trade-licence

regarding registering as a ltd company i would suggest you row before you fly

Edited by boring dave

10 hours ago, Leo said:

Hi,

Is it more about how to sell the cars and how to find them, or is it about the legal bits, like how to get solo trader acc and trader insurance?

Ask Lucas he is on here he was like you a new starter i hear he is absolutely flying and making sales  for fun

14 hours ago, Leo said:

Hi,

Hi Leo

Spend the tenner. It'll give you a bit of info. And if youre setting up a company, you should probably talk to an accountant. I'm afraid to say you will learn everything else the hard way. But do give us an idea of your previous life and what you want to do, pitch or home? age and price range?