Sign in to follow this  
chan

MOTORS ANY GOOD

hi,

I am getting feed up with Autotrader recent Performance and their price increase and planning to try the motors on side and reduce the package on auto trader  is this any good ? i would like to have your advice on this before making this choice motors on £200 for 19 cars where AT £1600 for 12+2 bargain

Motors is a waste of time. eBay is a better shout but you still won’t get the same level of response as AT. Sorry!

• Like 1

Hi Chan, there’s loads of threads on here about this- some recent. I won’t comment other than to say I don’t use them as I’m like a broken record on the subject..;o)

When you get a minute, say Hi maybe and tell us about yourself. 

• Like 1

There is no one size fit all, advertising works for some and for others it doesnt, there are lots and lots of factors why it this works for some and not for others, some of the factors are your stock profile price points how you set your business up who you want to deal with, your local area population, professional industrial estate students the list it very extensive. 

Advertising used to be sling them in the evening post and away you go, these days it is a trade of its own how to market yourself and be good at it.

• Like 1