Rmar

Does anyone use ClickDealer?

Had a meeting with clickdealer regarding their websites and their dealer management systems. Do any of you use them or have any feedback? 

Who do you all use for your websites and dms?

14 hours ago, Rmar said:

Had a meeting with clickdealer regarding their websites and their dealer management systems. Do any of you use them or have any feedback? 

Who do you all use for your websites and dms?

There are plenty of website and dms providers out there and it all depends on what you want from it. You can pay silly money for an all singing and dancing website that you don't really need. Cardealer5, Spidersnet, GForces, AA websites, Autoexposure, Autoweb. I looked at quite a few before I settled on Clickdealer a few years back when I swapped over from an old autoexposure site, for me it does what I need, decent quality site, mobile, finance and deposit system, backend dms is pretty good, stock feeds etc. Team used to be fantastic but think they've grown very quickly and whilst OK, service has dropped a little, takes a bit longer to get things done than used to would be my only slight negative

best to have a shop around and compare what you get for the money and what you want from it, difference in costs can be quite huge, and some will charge you for every little change once you've signed it off so make sure you see a menu of running costs

Another vote for Click Dealer from me. CD5 are also OK I understand and a bit cheaper. I think Click Dealer is more slick etc, but just personal preference. 

Cardealer5 all the way LOADS cheaper than click dealer with similar features. If you decide with car dealer 5 contact me, they have a referral offer which will save us both money :)

Edited by MrV
Reason?

Depends on what you wany as already mentioned lots of options, I use the back end of click for stock feeds and use the Click Engage on my websiite. Great company to work with in my personal experience.Have a conversation with them all and make a decision on what suits you best.

5 hours ago, MrV said:

Cardealer5 all the way LOADS cheaper than click dealer with similar features. If you decide with car dealer 5 contact me, they have a referral offer which will save us both money :)

Im just moving over to them now Ben?

1 hour ago, Del Boy said:

Im just moving over to them now Ben?

@Del BoyInbox me some details and I'll put a, referral through

Edited by MrV
Yes

12 minutes ago, MrV said:

@Del BoyInbox me some details and I'll put a, referral through

I like the website Ben, very well put together ;)

16 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I like the website Ben, very well put together ;)

Thank you sir :wub: at least I got something right LOL

17 minutes ago, MrV said:

Thank you sir :wub: at least I got something right LOL

I like the way you’ve personalised it, it’s well written and you come across really genuine. At the end of the day you are selling yourself to the billy and the car is the draw, well done. PS don’t over complicate the website, keep it simple. 

16 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I like the way you’ve personalised it, it’s well written and you come across really genuine. At the end of the day you are selling yourself to the billy and the car is the draw, well done. PS don’t over complicate the website, keep it simple. 

Thanks AD

Benji, I’ve been messaging you mate! Says cannot receive messages? 

5 hours ago, Del Boy said:

Benji, I’ve been messaging you mate! Says cannot receive messages? 

I've inboxed you, if you haven't already contacted them send your details via my site 

2 hours ago, Del Boy said:

I msssaged you back 

Not received anything :( obviously an issue with MY BOX