Sign in to follow this  
Nick M.K.

Only in "Black Horse"

I am going through the auction catalogue for Black Horse finance this morning. Eclectic mix of cars and miles (to say the least) that you can't see anywhere else including: 

2018 BMW I8 1.5 Coupe WHITE, 2 doors, Automatic,  Petrol/Electric, 42 miles, Warranted, VAT Type: VAT  Qualifying, Registration Date 31/10/2018, Grade: 1

and

2013 BMW 730LD 3.0 SE Saloon SILVER, 4 doors,  Auto/Manual Mode, Diesel, 308,992 miles, Not  warranted, VAT Type: VAT Margin, Registration Date 22/04/2013, Grade: 4

4 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

Which one you fancy?

I think this is good value if it can be bought for under £11K depending on why the low grade 4 (not in Black Horse):

MERCEDES-BENZ C300 H 2.1 SPORT Saloon, 4 doors, Auto/Manual Mode, Diesel/Electric,  102,771 miles, Warranted, VAT Type: VAT Margin,  Registration Date 26/11/2015, Grade: 4

There was a clean 11 plate C Class in Newcastle a few weeks ago 460000.It did about £1700.As for Black Horse B/bushe we used to get the odd good one out of there.( providing they needed paintwork ) this was before online buying.I used to like doing Blackbushe,great sale if you are switched on.

8 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

Auto/manual

Diesel/electric

Ideal for indecisive people.

Covers almost every combination imaginable other than the much-loved petrol :-)

7 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

I think this is good value if it can be bought for under £11K depending on why the low grade 4 (not in Black Horse):

MERCEDES-BENZ C300 H 2.1 SPORT Saloon, 4 doors, Auto/Manual Mode, Diesel/Electric,  102,771 miles, Warranted, VAT Type: VAT Margin,  Registration Date 26/11/2015, Grade: 4

That is the sort of thing that you think you should have a good chance of buying.However you might find Car Giant have £1500 more than you for that.How often does that happen.

1 minute ago, trade vet said:

However you might find Car Giant have £1500 more than you for that

With just over 100K on the clock and with that Grade 4 I am hopeful that their buyer will overlook it. It it was 95K and Grade 2-3 he'd be all over it. 

15 minutes ago, tradex said:

I'm not sure if things have changed but a lot of Black Horse used to be populated by a lot of 'snatch backs'.

Near 50% judging by the NO V5 on the auction sticker but in the PCP era the other 50% are just PCP returns, some of them in almost retail condition and with all paperwork. A lot of BMW and JLR models in good colours, good spec and they have "any bid considered" attitude at the rostrum :-)

4 hours ago, Nick M.K. said:

What did it make ?

I guess 11.2k but more prep than you anticipated

It’s very clean actually, going through shortly but I spotted a couple of more interesting examples. 

• Like 1

Sold for 12800, just under Cap Clean. Another C300H, a year older and higher miles (almost 90000) sold for £14800 but it was nicely modified, will try to post some pics later. 

Edited by Nick M.K.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, trade vet said:

There was a clean 11 plate C Class in Newcastle a few weeks ago 460000.It did about £1700.As for Black Horse B/bushe we used to get the odd good one out of there.( providing they needed paintwork ) this was before online buying.I used to like doing Blackbushe,great sale if you are switched on.

pretty sure it will have been on facebook the same night with 200k on

12 minutes ago, andymc1973 said:

pretty sure it will have been on facebook the same night with 200k on

Or Poland or Romania the same week with 60000