Sign in to follow this  
David Horgan

Customer valuation Experts

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

I can see that working pal i really can , but they have the opportunity to just walk on site here so wouldn't work quite the same unfortunately.  

Yeah, I fully understand  ;)

12 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

/\ /\ /\ Yes !!

Thinking about it, I don't actually know of one of my Customers that isn't self employed, or retired, most with wealth, which accounts for almost no oooohs and harrrrs when they get an Invoice ;)

That possibly explains your positive attitude to your customers. 50% or so of my contact with the general public is from what I would describe as shitheads.

6 minutes ago, BHM said:

That possibly explains your positive attitude to your customers. 50% or so of my contact with the general public is from what I would describe as shitheads.

at least they hold folding:)

13 years on now from selling up at my Gearbox Firm in SE, because I was becoming an angry and pessimistic person, putting up with wankers like "since you did my gearbox the back tyre has gone flat",  "since you did my Gearbox you've broken the light inside the shifter", (we never took shifters apart, disconnected the Cable at trans end, and on checking there was actually no bulb in this one, so it obviously wan't working for years) and the list goes on and on !!  

I honestly do believe you guys deserve a medal, especially nowadays as it will only have gotten worse down there :(

I would have seriously hurt some twunt by now and be locked up, or just had a massive heart attack one day !!