Sign in to follow this  
NITM

No issues, just a friendly hello.

Well i've been a long time lurker and decided to finally sign up! Just a quick intro.. Been trading full time from home for nearly 3 years, my stock-list is usually only 7-8 cars ranging from £2000 - £6000 and i do a bit of vehicle recovery also. I'm from Northern Ireland but i buy 95% of my stock in England/Scotland.

So thats it really, just a friendly Hi for now ^_^

Hi, and welcome :).

I am a newbie, too. I am learning how to trade from home still. 

Good luck!

Hi, welcome, thanks for the intro. If one of my NI customers (they are all around Ballymena) needs recovery I will keep you in mind. If that’s near your area of course! 

7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Hi, and welcome :).

I am a newbie, too. I am learning how to trade from home still. 

Good luck!

Hi Lucas, hope all works well for you! :)

5 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Hi, welcome, thanks for the intro. If one of my NI customers (they are all around Ballymena) needs recovery I will keep you in mind. If that’s near your area of course! 

Thanks Nick, much appreciated. :)

4 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Welcome, nice introduction 

3 hours ago, DPF said:

Welcome 

Thanks very much! :)

Hi NITM

welcome to the banter.

I thought NI should stay in the EU then everything would be directed via NI and it would become a booming economy.My friend from NI says the DUP would never entertain that.

hi

why arent you using capitols if you come from northern ireland;)

seems weird you coming over here for cars when 30 years ago we all went over there (5 years before first mot,everything was rotten:D)

Welcome and good luck, I am sure if any of us a can help on the mainland, at auction or otherwise shout out.. Works both ways so always handy to know someone is over there..

2 hours ago, trade vet said:

Hi NITM

welcome to the banter.

I thought NI should stay in the EU then everything would be directed via NI and it would become a booming economy.My friend from NI says the DUP would never entertain that.

Cheers! :) I didnt really get into the brexit thing but the more i read the more i wish i had of!

2 hours ago, RJEauto said:

Welcome! :)

Thank you :) 

2 hours ago, boring dave said:

hi

why arent you using capitols if you come from northern ireland;)

seems weird you coming over here for cars when 30 years ago we all went over there (5 years before first mot,everything was rotten:D)

Im one of the nice northern irish not the aggressive capital letter writer :P I mainly buy from the mainland due to the selection and availability of stock, also online bidding has made me lazy lol.

1 hour ago, Area 51 said:

Welcome and good luck, I am sure if any of us a can help on the mainland, at auction or otherwise shout out.. Works both ways so always handy to know someone is over there..

Much appricated Area 51, if any of you's have an issue on this side by all means give me a message ill try to help as best as possible :) 

Welcome NITM,

I'll probably show my ignorance asking but why do you buy most stock from over the pond? Is it just because more is available or is stuff cheap enough to make shipping it worthwhile compared to cars at home?

Cars in Ireland generally speaking are more expensive. 

Welcome. Any help you want, anything at all you only have to ask. No need for any drink or luck money. But, well if you could lay your hands on some tickets for this year's open at Portrush.... :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sparky said:

Welcome. Any help you want, anything at all you only have to ask. No need for any drink or luck money. But, well if you could lay your hands on some tickets for this year's open at Portrush.... :D

and somewhere to stay.

35 minutes ago, trade vet said:

and somewhere to stay.

Well I didn't want to push my luck :)

3 hours ago, grant8064 said:

Welcome NITM,

I'll probably show my ignorance asking but why do you buy most stock from over the pond? Is it just because more is available or is stuff cheap enough to make shipping it worthwhile compared to cars at home?

Cheers Grant :) Only reason is because of availability, they dont work out any cheaper tbh as the transport kills it depending where abouts its bought from, but it saves running to our local auctions here, you's only think BCA etc is bad lol.

1 hour ago, sparky said:

Haha, if any appear youll be the first to know Sparky :D