Grantlfc81

Great Month

Impressive, Thats is a great month, I planed on a  long Break, went on Hols and am back Wednesday, I know i have lost business and some argue i might regret it but 2017 was a real drain full on relentless slog, ( record breaking year though) so was  just nice to not be on call and have the phone  going off all the time, Fresh as a daisy though for 2019, 

I can see why you posted wont be to many with that stock turn this late in the year

Crap December only 4 sold but decided to close from 21st to 2nd, so undoubtedly lost some sales and had considered any sales in December a bonus.

Have popped in today just to get the place clean and tidy, filing done etc ready for 2019 and the half dozen or so enquiries already chasing to view stock.

28 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Happens every December, now the fun of restocking in January begins...

And Feb and March, by April things should have evened out.

Luckily I got several very good part exes in early Dec and have 4 cars waiting in my prep queue so won't need to show my face at an auction for another 10 days. 

The month finished well for us having got 6 away between 27th and today having not sold anything since the 8th!

Snook one in today on Finance so nice finish fo 2018

9 for the month including a couple between xmas and new year. The pitch was also busy with viewings straight after boxing day

Luckily a couple of decent px's. I hate paying January prices at auctions

Wishing you all a prosperous new year!

Done 8 out of 19 advertised on AT, that includes 1 from today, customer not picking the car up until the 2nd Jan,  but he did transfer the whole amount into our bank. Knocked £100 off and he is going to get the cam belt done himself (result). Been in the game over 20 years, don't know what to expect this time of year, but overall happy. Looking forward to January and the new year.

Happy, healthy and a prosperous new year to all.

6 hours ago, Grantlfc81 said:

18 sold out of 14 in stock....  People are still buying  it seems. How has everyone else done?

Well done but Best to keep quiet,you know it will be the opposite in next to no time,one disaster after another.

Steady month for me, still seems very very quiet. 15 on average advertised with 9 sold........ the 5th best month of the year. 

September was the best month with 16 sold, then January with 15, then October with 14, then Feb with 12.