Sign in to follow this  
Blenheim Car Sales

Renault kaleos, Possible PX making me twitch a bit ??

2009   09   Kaleos Privilege     89k     Grey manual  2.0 td 4x4    MOT  05  19

2 Previous and current owner is from 2013       not yet seen it but customer has said he needs about £1600 for it

it kinda really scares me its not the sexy one that we see on the TV right  now that looks quite desirable its the preceding model looks strange never sold in any numbers.................... AT however says its £4000 outside...................   like the margin but i turn things over quick and this has 90 days + written all over it

what you think 

I quite liked the look of them, very early "crossover" though didn't sell due to Renault badge. Lots of X Trail underneath I think so might be one of those rarities where someone seeks them out due to the good value they offer for what they are. 

reckon it'll sell well, lots of families looking for a spacious car will like it, and these are the sort that don't know much about brands and reliability, just see the space that it has and the relatively low screen prices considering its relatively new plate. let us know how you do

Very popular car, definitely wont hang around.  But if you can get it inspected first 100% would do, plagued with issues...

2 hours ago, HKQAC said:

Very popular car, definitely wont hang around.  But if you can get it inspected first 100% would do, plagued with issues...

Really? Do tell....