Sign in to follow this  
Row

BMW Wheels, silver or not

Hi everyone, I have a black  with cream leather 11 plate BMW 318 exclusive and the wheels need to be refurbed, not sure weather to go with standard silver or maybe consider doing them grey/black seeing as I need to get them refurbed anyway, your thoughts everyone would be appreciated, Thanks

We often get stuff like that done grey, seems to help shifting them, bit different to the majority out there! 

Ferric Grey. Do NOT change them to black. Oh and add £500 to the price of it. Black with cream leather on a three series is like curry to a pissed brummie. Absolute cat nip. 

1 hour ago, EPV said:

Ferric Grey. Do NOT change them to black. Oh and add £500 to the price of it. Black with cream leather on a three series is like curry to a pissed brummie. Absolute cat nip. 

Still need to change ours to grey. The car's been in the shop for repairs, so now it's out need to get it shifted.

7 hours ago, tradegirl said:

Still need to change ours to grey. The car's been in the shop for repairs, so now it's out need to get it shifted.

That the same one you posted a link to in here? Red seats? 

I always think Silver on a dark colour Car, Gunmetal Grey on a light colour, and Black is for pikeys and chav skanks, awful !!

2 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

I always think Silver on a dark colour Car, Gunmetal Grey on a light colour, and Black is for pikeys and chav skanks, awful !!

Not really. Black on Silver for example is very popular. Gunmetal grey on silver looked washed out. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

You are so conservative :-)

Last autumn I had a Black Jag XF, standard Chrome trim, Silver wheels. Advertised it at £11889 (AT verdict Above Market, CAP retail 11250) and had lukewarm interest. 11-15 ad views per day. 

Dechromed the side trim, painted the alloys black and the ad views shot to 45-55 a day. Sold within a month to a middle-aged chap from our area. He said he wanted a car that stood out a bit. 

NMK_8375

And this is the BMW Ferric grey (over black primer here)

NMK_7120

1 hour ago, Nick M.K. said:

You are so conservative :-)

LOL ;) 

You wouldn't say that if you saw some of my Cars over the years.

That Jag does nothing for me. That said, obviously colours, chrome / no chrome / wheels etc are all personal taste, and good job we don't all like the same thing ;)

It's good that you found the right Guy for the Car :) 

10 hours ago, EPV said:

That the same one you posted a link to in here? Red seats? 

Yep :)