Sign in to follow this  
tradegirl

Parking fine for car in trade.

3 minutes ago, tradegirl said:

"Currently: Viewing Online User List."

thats the one

i bought a £7000 car and h ashtays full

2 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

But by the looks of it Borat Dick signed up to PH too, just to tell them all about the nasty dodgy Car Dealers .........................

How sad is that :lol:

I didn't know his posts were deleted. I assumed he deactivated his account and the posts went with him. I still wonder if what Linc says is true and it's someone we know.

2 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

LIKE, we are all dodgy...... make's me laugh

Why is the opinion in PH that this forum is full of shysters? Don't they actually read? All the posts in here are traders saying "do right by the customer".

2 minutes ago, boring dave said:

thats the one

i bought a £7000 car and h ashtays full

"Broke down the next day and is undriveable." If that's the case and he genuinely bought from a trader, then what's his problem? If it's from a trader he has no problem. Unless it's perfectly driveable and he's a muppet.
Also, is it safe to assume this is Borat?

6 minutes ago, tradegirl said:

I didn't know his posts were deleted. I assumed he deactivated his account and the posts went with him. I still wonder if what Linc says is true and it's someone we know.

Why is the opinion in PH that this forum is full of shysters? Don't they actually read? All the posts in here are traders saying "do right by the customer".

I thought the same and was going to post the same question. Then I remembered ‘your can’t argue with a fool’.  

I would have just ignored the saddo as soon as he started the other night. Obviously out for a rise and no point wasting life on him. 

As you say, this forum continually proves itself to be full of honourable people and I’m sure there’s some normal people on PH too no?

Edited by NOACROSS

15 hours ago, NOACROSS said:

I’m sure there’s some normal people on PH too no?

NOooooooooooooooooooooooo !!

:D