Sign in to follow this  
lastyboy

Facebook Market place

Obviously we can now ( with a motors subscription ) post cars direct to the facebook market place

Anybody tried this and get any results?

Facebook is going to be my next marketing spend. But I will pay for targeted advert campaigns rather than advertise everything and anything on one of the groups. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, EPV said:

Facebook is going to be my next marketing spend. But I will pay for targeted advert campaigns rather than advertise everything and anything on one of the groups. 

AT sell cars.... They are the first port of call for all buyers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arfur Dealy said:

AT sell cars.... They are the first port of call for all buyers. 

Most buyers maybe, certainly not all.

£5790 car in stock, ebay sound notification a short time ago..........will you take 5k cash. Yawn! Fed up of messers and the best price brigade. 

As i wrote the last message another eBay notification, £2990 car........... The message said........ "2k".........yes that was it, just 2 characters. Unbelievable 

3 minutes ago, Dealer said:

£5790 car in stock, ebay sound notification a short time ago..........will you take 5k cash. Yawn! Fed up of messers and the best price brigade. 

As i wrote the last message another eBay notification, £2990 car........... The message said........ "2k".........yes that was it, just 2 characters. Unbelievable 

Probably not even a billy. Probably a tracksuit wearing plastic trader who’ll hope you agree to £2k and then turn up and try and chip you another £500 and then put the car up at £1850 and make a week’s money to him 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Dealer said:

All to familiar, much much worse on facebook market place (sold my personal car on there a year ago), bloody phoned pinged every other minute with stupid offers, even the reasonable offers never got back in touch!

• Like 1

It’s an arseholes’ paradise from what I hear from everyone who’s tried it.

On 03/10/2018 at 8:06 PM, EPV said:

This is how we use it and it works well. 

Ifs not going anywhere and only going to get bigger.

traders love to hate it down the block normally the ones who used to sell there stock in  the local evening post classifieds. 

I used to do really well on marketplace, now I sell hardly anything on it. I do however buy cars from there and chip everyone down as much as I can lol 

4 minutes ago, Grantlfc81 said:

I do however buy cars from there and chip everyone down as much as I can

It's not just you. It's everyone. A good reason why I avoid it :-) 

I can’t work out who are worse, greedy scum punters or greedy bastard traders.

Both the same, I took in a 58 plate 2.0 sdi golf yesterday and offered it around the trade, they’re worse than punters, I’d made sure I’d left a wage in the car, I’ll block it next time