Sign in to follow this  
It's me

accidents at work

There are easier ways to keep warm this winter...

On 24/09/2018 at 0:52 PM, boring dave said:

just burnt a big hole in my free pagid winter coat with my heatgun:wacko:

I hope you have logged the incident and put a heatgun training programme in place.

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

I hope you have logged the incident and put a heatgun training programme in place.

i have mate in triplicate

and filed it under b;)

34 minutes ago, boring dave said:

all repaired for the winter

IMG_20180927_1654044_rewind[1].jpg

Looks big enough to get the whole heat gun through :) 

Has the patch got 30 day return on it via the CRA cos top left corner looks a little too creased to stand the tension of a wash and wear garment and varying temperatures of a washing machine , also it might just stretch and a stitch could drop causing gross discomfort  to the wearer taking into account of the weather variations coming up over the guarantee period of the CRA act eg "6 months " If this was the case is there any compensation for the wearer who may have caught a cold , or experience flu type symptoms which would affect the wearers ability to earn an income .

Even though this garment was a free gift I assume the repairer now takes FULL responsibility for any guarantee claims .relating to the garment supplied . 

:) 

On 24/09/2018 at 1:53 PM, tradex said:

Can you sue yourself on your public liabilty insurance;)

Genuinely though, let’s say you have and accident... you sue your own LTD company (the company you work for) and you come to an “out-of-court” settlement. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

Is that TAX Free then when you win the case and accept the payment :) 

You’re on my wavelength Mr Horgan

17 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Looks big enough to get the whole heat gun through :) 

Has the patch got 30 day return on it via the CRA cos top left corner looks a little too creased to stand the tension of a wash and wear garment and varying temperatures of a washing machine , also it might just stretch and a stitch could drop causing gross discomfort  to the wearer taking into account of the weather variations coming up over the guarantee period of the CRA act eg "6 months " If this was the case is there any compensation for the wearer who may have caught a cold , or experience flu type symptoms which would affect the wearers ability to earn an income .

Even though this garment was a free gift I assume the repairer now takes FULL responsibility for any guarantee claims .relating to the garment supplied . 

:) 

worn as seen;):P