Sign in to follow this  
James01

August sales

All the farms here are listed with surveyors and estate agents looking for commerical money

2000 sqft sheds = £15000 p/yr

54 minutes ago, twerp said:

Where is that ? Northumberland ?

South Wales

I'm going to look at a spot of hardstanding tomorrow that a bloke wants £800pm inc for, its 3,200sq ft and has a portakabin. There's also a workshop that will take 3/4 cars and he wants £700pm inc for that. 

I'm shitting myself about taking on something like that but it's the next logical step and if I have the workshop, the smart repairs, valeting and photographing won't be interrupted by crap weather and 3 hours of day light which will soon be upon us.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EPV said:

I'm going to look at a spot of hardstanding tomorrow that a bloke wants £800pm inc for, its 3,200sq ft and has a portakabin. There's also a workshop that will take 3/4 cars and he wants £700pm inc for that. 

I'm shitting myself about taking on something like that but it's the next logical step and if I have the workshop, the smart repairs, valeting and photographing won't be interrupted by crap weather and 3 hours of day light which will soon be upon us.

Sounds, rubber stamp your nervousness with a solid business proposal over a spreadsheet.. if the numbers are working, may the force be with you.. .

6 minutes ago, Area 51 said:

Sounds, rubber stamp your nervousness with a solid business proposal over a spreadsheet.. if the numbers are working, may the force be with you.. .

Well I have all that mate, I know what I need to sell, for how much and how often. Just a case of whether I can do it or not, or at least, maintain my start to all this. Fortune does favour the brave but fools rush in...

52 minutes ago, EPV said:

Well I have all that mate, I know what I need to sell, for how much and how often. Just a case of whether I can do it or not, or at least, maintain my start to all this. Fortune does favour the brave but fools rush in...

Bunting and Balloons to match your logo on number plates then, good luck with it.. and get some epoxy paint on your Santa wish list... :)

59 minutes ago, EPV said:

Watching your progress so far you'll sail it.

3 hours ago, EPV said:

4 hours ago, EPV said:

Looking forward to your new chapter! You've certainly done well so far

13 hours ago, EPV said:

If you start earlier, finish later and work harder it will work. Outwork others making smart decisions learning from the mistakes and you will do well. You seem very hungry for it I reckon you will do very well for what its worth. Having everything in house, or at least the ability to grow to doing everything in house keeps costs low and increases speed of prep which gives a big advantage. I have always tried to view it that my cars have always been back and on sale whilst others are waiting on delivery.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words guys n gals, much appreciated and it does help me!

Sigh...enquiries only on 1 of 5 cars. And that's my own personal car and is sort of a shed. All I'm getting is people expecting a mint car for the price of a shed.

Come on, September!!