Sign in to follow this  
Arfur Dealy

Yes ! The pink Fiat 500 has sold !!

It’s gone and took 6 months to the day to go !! Never ever again. 

Bastard thing just sat there every day laughing and calling me a poof !!

• Like 4

At least you can say your no longer in touch with your feminine side.

As this is a momentis event AD,I think you now have to talk us through the deal Match of the Day style ‘you know what I mean Harry’ etc.....there must have been incentives,promises or a dodgy swapper,you must have gone off script/message etc.to down it.The daft thing is there are some pitches that are dedicated to selling fully splashed pink stuff .

Glad you got shot of it :)

That would have sold in a heartbeat where I am, plenty young "Jockesses" that daddy woulda bought that for, the local gals would think it was "cool", and the boys would think it Gay, well some but not all of 'em :lol:

Cheers Dave

I’m curious, looking at your other stock what made you buy a pink 500 in the first place? It must have been cheap! 

14 minutes ago, c_cars said:

I’m curious, looking at your other stock what made you buy a pink 500 in the first place? It must have been cheap! 

Part ex I reckon!

Well done AD, the joy of small cars!

I reckon the problem partially was that it wasn’t pink, it was FIAT’s half-arsed version of pink which is about as pink as my hair.

6 hours ago, trade vet said:

As this is a momentis event AD,I think you now have to talk us through the deal Match of the Day style ‘you know what I mean Harry’ etc.....there must have been incentives,promises or a dodgy swapper,you must have gone off script/message etc.to down it.The daft thing is there are some pitches that are dedicated to selling fully splashed pink stuff .

Its very boring to be fair, bought by parents for 16 year old, not even had a lesson yet........ I secretly think the mother fancied herself in it, she a bit of an early forties milf....

6 hours ago, Dave2302 said:

Glad you got shot of it :)

That would have sold in a heartbeat where I am, plenty young "Jockesses" that daddy woulda bought that for, the local gals would think it was "cool", and the boys would think it Gay, well some but not all of 'em :lol:

Cheers Dave

Definately gay in my book....

6 hours ago, c_cars said:

Taken reluctantly as a PX on an A3 Cab......

5 hours ago, BHM said:

Well done AD, the joy of small cars!

I reckon the problem partially was that it wasn’t pink, it was FIAT’s half-arsed version of pink which is about as pink as my hair.

Yes, it was more lavendar than pink..... I quite liked it in a Homo sort of way :wacko:

4 hours ago, tradex said:

:DB)...black wheels made all the difference!

You are right, she said they loved the wheels :lol:

19 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Yes, it was more lavendar than pink..... I quite liked it in a Homo sort of way :wacko:

Lolololol :lol:

£20 and 30 mins of your life you will never see again resulted in a sailable milf-mobile lol... 

Good man, one to look back on and smile about when you are old(er) and gray(er) ha! 

Apologies for the spelling, slightly pissed up on a ferry somewhere... 

5 minutes ago, Linctrader said:

£20 and 30 mins of your life you will never see again resulted in a sailable milf-mobile lol... 

Good man, one to look back on and smile about when you are old(er) and gray(er) ha! 

Apologies for the spelling, slightly pissed up on a ferry somewhere... 

If you don’t know where you are, worse still on a ferry, spelling is the least of his concerns!