Hey, I want a towbar for my car Audi A6 cause sometimes I need to tow my old car. So anybody please helps me to find the best towbar company who provides me with the best and strong towbars.

An old employee ended up with the nickname Towbar. He had about as much personality as one and was always lurking round corners and you would walk into him....

On 7/23/2018 at 9:55 PM, BHM said:

FFS

:lol: is that a brand or a reference to complete and utter lazy people who seem to be able to find this forum but not the answer to there questions my eight year old could answer. 

1 hour ago, justina3 said:

:lol: is that a brand or a reference to complete and utter lazy people who seem to be able to find this forum but not the answer to there questions my eight year old could answer. 

/\ /\ /\ :lol::lol::lol:

If OP is actually a Motor Trader then gawd help all of us :(

(and I'll have Salt and Pepper with me hat) :(

Sounds more like an EBay / "Face Tube" / Gumtree Billy who's just bought the Car after boring and wasting the time of a fair few traders beforehand;) 

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. I have compared the price between your suggested names but I have purchased online towbars from towequipe.co.uk

:lol::lol::lol: 

FFS!!!!!! LORD, GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!! AARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!