Sign in to follow this  
Jamez

When I am unable to sell one car for months

Hi guys

I am new here and wanted to get some advise. What do you guys do if you have a good car that has been in stock for months and not selling? Now the ad costs have pilled up and I am in a loss. 

Thanks

welcome. theres plenty of info on here. but in short, price well, new pictures, advertise well, make sure the car is in good shape, and ask yourself, why would they buy your car? put the answers in your advert....

Learn to take a loss and move on. Next one you will make money on plus you get finance commission, get a nice part ex in against it make money on that, take another part ex in against that for £250.00 and sell for £1995.

Just the way it goes.

20 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Learn to take a loss and move on. Next one you will make money on plus you get finance commission, get a nice part ex in against it make money on that, take another part ex in against that for £250.00 and sell for £1995.

Just the way it goes.

This. 

Two good pieces of advice here. Make sure that it genuinely is a good car and not badly advertised and if it is, trade it out, carve the legs off it, get it gone and move on. 

I've seen EBay SoR's go for more than Retail, worth a shot ;)

Feeling brave? Post a link here to your advert for the sticky car, open a beer and brace yourself...

/\ /\ /\ +1

BTW it's not a recently bought Punto is it :D

Edited by Dave2302