Andy Entwistle

Car Dealer Conference 2015

Preparations are well under way for Car Dealer Conference 2015. Following the success of 2014, this year will be bigger and better in every way.

We are planning on more exhibitors, more break out sessions and more value for all the delegates who attend.

See the next issue of the mag when we will be announcing all the details, in the meantime this is your chance to help us shape this years speaker lineup.

Last years lineup was stellar, with KIA, Google, CAP and Microsoft all delivering fantastic sessions to name but 4. We are already well under way on arranging this years speakers, however as our readers we would also like to hear from you on who you would like to see at the event, what topics and issues you would like covering or what burning subjects you want to see covered.

Of course, we can't guarantee on getting them all along, but we are here to try and serve our readers the best way we can and its important to get your feedback on what you would like to see this year.

Andy

Don't worry Andy, my rates are reasonable and my diary is free, i'll give it some thoughts for who i would recommend, however i didn't feel the hot shots spots thing was worth it, just being honest

Would be great if the DVLA could attend, share their visions for the the future, Robert Forrester perhaps? I know Mark Squires spoken at an event on aftersales recently, i think it would be good to pick a dealer who has grown well perhaps, as appose a franchise

I think an app sector, apps that work well within the industry, also if google were coming, how to use google analytics to help sales, and best practice PPC / seo items

Maybe our friends from Autotrader could pop along with their visions

Stories from BEN charity i think are important also

I best go to  bed  NIGHT

We've picked up some amazing ideas at NADA and can't wait to put them in place when we get back. If you want to sign up early the link to register for the Car Dealer Conference & Automotive Expo is here:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/car-dealer-conference-automotive-industry-expo-tickets-15434216156

Got to say how excited I am about this conference. We've got so much going on in it you won't want to miss out. Some big names signed up today. Can't wait to reveal the full details later this week...

• Like 1

I'll definitely be coming along again this year ! very much looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing what you guys have to share with us from the NADA Convention ! Can't wait ! Thank again James and ALL the team for putting this event on , for those who've never been don't make excuses be THERE ! Its one very important day not to be missed !

James, That's a MASSIVE list of suppliers ! How are we supposed to see them all in just one day :) 

Will be a great day and interesting day ! 

The plan is they'll be so much there you'll be able to pack your day with lots to do. We want you to get so much out of the day next year you'll be back with even more of your friends :)