Sign in to follow this  
Mark101

Weather

When will our Spring actually arrive - save for one or two days, it has pissed it down relentlessly and I think I know why.

I bought a 1 Series cab a couple of weeks ago!

On that one day that was sunny, I took four enquiries for that BMW including one test drive (from another timewaster whom loved it but had others to see including a hatchback).  Since that day, cloudy and rainy all the time.

I know it's a summer car but are people really that influenced by the weather - with live in the UK, we know summer is coming and we know it can and will rain.

I tell you what, if I still have the car in say a months time, watch me + £1k it.

I thought it was my fault Mark, bought a lovely 120i Cab 2 weeks ago on a glorious day and its not stopped raining since!

• Like 1

Don’t think you’ll be having it off in summer with cabriolets - I find I sell them in the shitty months. Come summer all of the tyrekickers come out and the few who want one think they’re paying summer rates.

1 hour ago, tradex said:

Pissing down in Italy too:(

who goes to venice in april:blink:

you:lol::D

tight ar............;)

51 minutes ago, BHM said:

Don’t think you’ll be having it off in summer with cabriolets - I find I sell them in the shitty months. Come summer all of the tyrekickers come out and the few who want one think they’re paying summer rates.

Snap. We've sold all of ours now. Last one went on the wettest day of March. People love a convertible in winter, maybe they think they're getting a great deal buying before summer? Never done well with them during the sunny months.

Spring is here now. I know because my grass is growing again:rolleyes: