Sign in to follow this  
L-P

Good Evening

Just a quick message to introduce myself to the fantastic community here. I have followed the forum for a while but thought it was about time I got involved :-)

I have just setup this month but have spent the last 8 years as a Sales Manager in the franchised dealer arena. 

Have taken a lot from the many posts on here over the last few months so hopefully I can contribute a little going forward.

Simon

Welcome! I trust your experience of the motor trade has made you as jaundiced as the rest of us :lol:

• Like 1

Welcome - these guys are great and if you take on board everything that is said, you'll do well - good luck

• Like 1

Thanks - Much appreciated 

1 hour ago, BHM said:

Welcome! I trust your experience of the motor trade has made you as jaundiced as the rest of us :lol:

I am not sure what you mean ;)

Hi Simon

Welcome to the Jungle.....I have looked at your website......I like it....However,it may be a good idea to mention and embellish your franchised dealer sales manager CV,punters will identify with that,it will increase your credibility. ...I bet you have some good contacts for buying stock direct......Good Luck in your new  venture.

• Like 1

Great website, nice stock - I would publish a landline number instead of or as well as your mobile, that's my only critique

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Great website, nice stock - I would publish a landline number instead of or as well as your mobile, that's my only critique

Landline number should be on there today. It has taken a while to get it set up 

Appreciate the feedback :-)

1 minute ago, Mark101 said:

i always thought it gave credance to showing you are permanent to being a caravan on a bomb site but have realised that all that comes through on my landline is scammers thieves and african prinzes so i just advertise all my mobile numbers these days,cuts down on google data mind

16 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Hi Simon

Welcome to the Jungle.....I have looked at your website......I like it....However,it may be a good idea to mention and embellish your franchised dealer sales manager CV,punters will identify with that,it will increase your credibility. ...I bet you have some good contacts for buying stock direct......Good Luck in your new  venture.

Thanks. This is a temporary site. The fully functional one should go live within a couple of weeks. I will take those comments on board.

Simon

1 minute ago, s and b said:

i always thought it gave credance to showing you are permanent to being a caravan on a bomb site but have realised that all that comes through on my landline is scammers thieves and african prinzes so i just advertise all my mobile numbers these days,cuts down on google data mind

It's weird, I have a phone line at home for broadband but have never plugged a phone in.  Purely in an attaempt to add credibility (as far as a home trader can), I bought a phone and plugged it in, now I can answer the phone with the company name as no one I know on a social level has my "home" number.  I thought in this day and age, everyone would simply call my mobile, displayed beneath my landline but actually I couldn't have been more wrong, with atleast 80% of calls coming via the landline.

Just now, Mark101 said:

It's weird, I have a phone line at home for broadband but have never plugged a phone in.  Purely in an attaempt to add credibility (as far as a home trader can), I bought a phone and plugged it in, now I can answer the phone with the company name as no one I know on a social level has my "home" number.  I thought in this day and age, everyone would simply call my mobile, displayed beneath my landline but actually I couldn't have been more wrong, with atleast 80% of calls coming via the landline.

weird

as you say

On 09/04/2018 at 10:48 PM, Langley Prestige said:

Good Evening

Just a quick message to introduce myself to the fantastic community here. I have followed the forum for a while but thought it was about time I got involved :-)

I have just setup this month but have spent the last 8 years as a Sales Manager in the franchised dealer arena. 

Have taken a lot from the many posts on here over the last few months so hopefully I can contribute a little going forward.

Simon

Hi Simon,

Welcome, you’ll get upfront unbiased help here. We are a friendly bunch ;) always here to help. 

Cheers Simon

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Hi Simon,

Welcome, you’ll get upfront unbiased help here. We are a friendly bunch ;) always here to help. 

Cheers Simon

Thank you. Appreciated