Sign in to follow this  
Earunder

iVendi Finance Calculator (CAREFUL!) Don't Do It!

We signed up with iVendi at the end of last year to run finance calculators on our site.  Be very careful when dealing with this company!  It's very very sneaky.  Meant to be a 6 month early come out clause in the contract, first contract came over with 24 months on it!!!!  Should have read the signs then and there and chipped them off.  2nd contract came over with products I didn't even ask for!!

After speaking to a few other dealers who have a ClickDealer website, it seems iVendi have done this for some time to others too.  I'm looking forward to the next AT workshop which I shall be attending at Brands Hatch in the next few days to spread the awfully shoddy and sneaky practice of them.

CodeWeavers now have my contract, cheaper and they actually took the time to go through how their platform works, iVendi said they would call back in a few days when there were applicants and data to show us how it works and didn't bother.  Rep / Account manager doesn't call back or answer emails...  Can't see iVendi being around for long with this sort of behavior and customer service.

We went with codeweavers quite recently.

I quickly realised that i vendi wanted to tie us in for as long as possible.

Edited by Stalker
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Stalker said:

We went with codeweavers quite recently.

I quickly realised that i vendi wanted to tie us in for as long as possible.

Yeah the sneaky slimey worms.  Just learnt our HPi contract is a 12 month cancellation notice too!!!  Talk about double whamey!  Needless to say I've kicked the wally who signed it and it's a stark reminder for me not to let other people sign contracts when they can't look at simple sodding terms and conditions before signing something.

PS - On another note and subject - Check your HPi contracts guys and girls, you'll be shocked like I was.

How do these companies get away with practices like this and this industry thinks we're the bad guys?  Beggars belief!

This is my biggest bug bear, got caught with an AACars contract, beware of them too! set up on a 6 month contract which, if you don't cancel the month before the end of 6 months is up, your rolled over into a 12 month contract with 12 month cancellation period, then, when you read their t's and c's there is nothing clear to say that, it read something along the lines of 'read clause 1.2' which said something vague, to send you to clause 3.9 same scenario and sent you off to another clause - definately grounds for misleading terms if it had got to court - it didn't, the guy who signed us up had left and they had no proof we were told these were the terms verbally...i had kept a record of dates/times/conversations and could refer back to them and this was our get out of jail card... so, avoid AAcars too!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earunder said:

We signed up with iVendi at the end of last year to run finance calculators on our site.  Be very careful when dealing with this company!  It's very very sneaky.  Meant to be a 6 month early come out clause in the contract, first contract came over with 24 months on it!!!!  Should have read the signs then and there and chipped them off.  2nd contract came over with products I didn't even ask for!!

After speaking to a few other dealers who have a ClickDealer website, it seems iVendi have done this for some time to others too.  I'm looking forward to the next AT workshop which I shall be attending at Brands Hatch in the next few days to spread the awfully shoddy and sneaky practice of them.

CodeWeavers now have my contract, cheaper and they actually took the time to go through how their platform works, iVendi said they would call back in a few days when there were applicants and data to show us how it works and didn't bother.  Rep / Account manager doesn't call back or answer emails...  Can't see iVendi being around for long with this sort of behavior and customer service.

I see,just like you Earunder they are regulated by the FCA ! I would just make a complaint about their sharp practice.They may offer 6 month contracts from the outset as an incentive,but I doubt anyone will actually have them.I may be wrong,but I think for accounting purposes the total value of these contracts show up in their balance sheet as assets making them look a far stronger company than they actually are.So they probably sign up anybody and the longer the better.....I see they have a load of debt,you are probably right.

21 minutes ago, Trident said:

This is my biggest bug bear, got caught with an AACars contract, beware of them too! set up on a 6 month contract which, if you don't cancel the month before the end of 6 months is up, your rolled over into a 12 month contract with 12 month cancellation period, then, when you read their t's and c's there is nothing clear to say that, it read something along the lines of 'read clause 1.2' which said something vague, to send you to clause 3.9 same scenario and sent you off to another clause - definately grounds for misleading terms if it had got to court - it didn't, the guy who signed us up had left and they had no proof we were told these were the terms verbally...i had kept a record of dates/times/conversations and could refer back to them and this was our get out of jail card... so, avoid AAcars too!!

AA ....that looks like it could be another Carrillion....!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trade vet said:

AA ....that looks like it could be another Carrillion....!

i will drink to that..............hic