Sign in to follow this  
have a word with the wife

customer on fire

After the test drive everyones happy and theyre taking it now, come in and we will do the paperwork i say, watch that fire, stand next to it if your cold love, oooh its warm she says, whilst counting the conkers and answering questions all at the same time i noticed she had turned her back on the heater and there was smoke :huh:

i gently guided her away with my hand on her back whilst catching a quick glimpse of the fur on her coat had melted into a blob :lol:

well you just wouldnt say anything would you ? :D

Hahaha, funnily enough there are plenty of punters I’d like to set on fire.

3 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

After the test drive everyones happy and theyre taking it now, come in and we will do the paperwork i say, watch that fire, stand next to it if your cold love, oooh its warm she says, whilst counting the conkers and answering questions all at the same time i noticed she had turned her back on the heater and there was smoke :huh:

i gently guided her away with my hand on her back whilst catching a quick glimpse of the fur on her coat had melted into a blob :lol:

well you just wouldnt say anything would you ? :D

Must have been faux fur as real fur wouldn't burn like that:D

4 hours ago, tradex said:

:D

.. you touched a customer...either you'll catch something or have a sexual harassment blister in the post ;)

Fur coat, no knickers.....?? :unsure::unsure: