Sign in to follow this  
HKQAC

Motors.co.uk

Hi Guys,

Wondered if i could get some feedback if any of you have tried motors.co.uk or know of people that have tried it.  

I negotiated a free two week trial, but they want me to commit to there 3 month contract for 25 cars for £225 +VAT a month.

Worth it?

Cheers

I would renegotiate I pay £130 + VAT a month for 20 cars with 20 pics, and that includes my website! Ive been with them about 2 years now and probably got this deal because they were building up dealers.

Its not brilliant return wise, I  get much more business off ebay/gumtree but for the money its a no brainer

• Like 1

We finished our contract in December.

Total waste of money for us; next to no genuine enquiries, plenty of time wasting fake enquiries, no rep support. 

• Like 1

I would not even bother. One of the worst platforms in terms of return for me.

Ebay and cargurus are both significantly better.

• Like 1

I left last year, I'd value the package they are offering you at less than half that. Was playing with the idea of going back on to ebay, but holy smoke batman, how times (and prices) have changed. I can't believe what they are asking.

• Like 1

I cancelled mine after 3/4 months.

They emailed me saying they'd reduce it to £99/month (from £179) if I stayed but it's not even worth that.

• Like 1

As others have said, waste of money.  Put it toward upgrading your lunch menu, that way you'd at least enjoy spending any money your potentially going to give Motors.  Cancelled our contract with them.  1 sale in 6 months, advertising 80 vehicles.

• Like 2

Cost per sale for me on motors started off in 2014 at £136 per unit, number of sales have gradually decreased until last years was £222, compare that to e-bay that works out at just over £100 per sale then it is something I need to address, I did however compare to when I advertised on AT back in 2015 and that was over £500 per sale and I am pretty sure AT have had a price increase since then ha ha.

• Like 1

Used to be amazing back in the day when they where linked to the local evening post and was the only people we needed to use, however once manhiem group took over them it all went pete tong fast so we bailed and not heard anything good about them since. 

• Like 1