Sadly my friendly bodyshop guy is retiring soon ( and my mechanic - how bad timing is that !) 

We have an A6 Allroad that looks the part except from some awful wheels, the 3 piece units are a pig to clean and as a result the inside has corroded.

Can anyone recommend a good refurb company, we don't; want to spend a fortune on these, but enough to make them look decent, south based or mobile ideally, but will travel for a good deal !

Thanks Countryman

I dropped them  line, after a couple elf follow ups they did come back to me, but wanted £150 a wheel ! Thats a bit rich in any language, especially when its for a charity car !

Thanks for the suggestion though

Andy, South West Wheels in Exeter are very good but I'm guessing they may be a bit far away for you.

www.southwestwheelrepairs.com

Don't let the poor(ish) website put you off Bob has always done a great job but you always have to wait a bit to get them in. 

Have you a picture of the wheels? Is it just a standard refurb? No different colours etc etc?

• Like 1

Thanks Countryman

I dropped them  line, after a couple elf follow ups they did come back to me, but wanted £150 a wheel ! Thats a bit rich in any language, especially when its for a charity car !

Thanks for the suggestion though

WOW! Are you sure that was each? They only charge me between £40 and £75 (+ VAT) each depending on the size of the wheel?

We've used MyAlloys in Basingstoke a few times. They're a proper outfit and might be sympathetic to the Charity Car cause.

Number's 01256 329444

• Like 1