Right strange question, but any cabriolets that have 5 seat belts ? 

Something i have found out after owning a 3 Series and never realised that most if not all are 4 seaters. 

I was having the same conversation with a customer a few weeks ago, he pointed out that most convertibles are 4 seaters and after running off all the ones we could think of we came to the conclusion he was right!!

Don't know if any of the new bigger MErc's or BMW 6 Series have 5 seats but it seems 4 is the standard.

• Like 1

I hate TopGear, but I have to agree with Clarkson in that you dont look cool sitting in the back seat of a 4 seater convertible

I know this is cheating, but the new Citroen DS3 convertible is a 5 seater. Well, its officially a 5 seater, but less so a convertible..... and of course, the 3 in the back will need to be either very thin or very close ! :-)

The jeep wrangler came with 5 seat belts too, i seem to recall that the old PT cruiser convertible had 5 seats too, but then you would have to find 4 more people willing to be seen in one..

None of the standard crop are 5 seaters though !

Great Question !

• Like 1

Thanks Andy, can't believe that this hasn't been resolved by a larger car manufacturer as there's more than just me with 3 kids. 

Maybe i just have to admit that lifes not for cabriolets and move to a sensible car thats interesting. Or say nuts to it and buy a Harley.......