Sign in to follow this  
Ek cars

Location Location Location

I don't do business with the "last price" buyer. Mr Customer, if all you want when buying a car is cheap, go and buy yourself a cheap parachute.............

42 minutes ago, trade vet said:

I have not heard of many Pom punters travelling up to Aberdeen for cars.Best value up there is the Golf courses,must be subsidised by us Poms 

Have you seen the price of Trump International ? Makes BCA indemities look cheap! 

1 hour ago, sparky said:

Have you seen the price of Trump International ? Makes BCA indemities look cheap! 

Hi Sparky

Having just looked,I don’t know about that,it’s £295 for one night Dinner Bed and B/fast in 5 star hotel ( I doubt they will be serving fried mars bars and square sausages ) plus 2 rounds of golf ! I think that is good value.A 10k purchase at BCA on line with inspection report is about the same .I have to say the last time we were up there,the courses  we play were under £20 per round.

On 12/13/2017 at 10:40 AM, tradex said:

Last year one of the local guys relocated to Fort William area and is having it off. Grass is always greener.:D

Up north does certainly appeal as does western Isles for diesel estate 4x4 and berlingo multispace punters ☺

9 hours ago, trade vet said:

Hi Sparky

Having just looked,I don’t know about that,it’s £295 for one night Dinner Bed and B/fast in 5 star hotel ( I doubt they will be serving fried mars bars and square sausages ) plus 2 rounds of golf ! I think that is good value.A 10k purchase at BCA on line with inspection report is about the same .I have to say the last time we were up there,the courses  we play were under £20 per round.

Being serious, they are cracking value. Every couple of years we play in an event called The Tassie at Carnoustie. For a couple of hundred quid it guaranties you at least two rounds, usually more, on the championship course which is usually £130 a round. Whilst up there have played amazing courses like Panmure (where Hogan practiced) and Monifieth for very little money. There are loads of other courses up there I'd like to play, if it wasn't for the weather....... As for Trump Links, I know a couple of folk who have played it and according to them it really is different gravy. That was in the early days when it was £250 for one round, a quick google search explains why they are now open to a few more deals as you pointed out.

This is spooky: I've had a couple of people in Scotland buy from us (unseen) over the last couple of weeks (we are on the south coast).  Were no trouble, and one even asked us to deliver- which we did. 

Also sold a heavy 4wd diesel (again unseen) to NE Wales.  He wanted delivery too and again we obliged and all went smoothly.

Maybe they have no more room under the bed/floorboards for their cash?

1 hour ago, sparky said:

Being serious, they are cracking value. Every couple of years we play in an event called The Tassie at Carnoustie. For a couple of hundred quid it guaranties you at least two rounds, usually more, on the championship course which is usually £130 a round. Whilst up there have played amazing courses like Panmure (where Hogan practiced) and Monifieth for very little money. There are loads of other courses up there I'd like to play, if it wasn't for the weather....... As for Trump Links, I know a couple of folk who have played it and according to them it really is different gravy. That was in the early days when it was £250 for one round, a quick google search explains why they are now open to a few more deals as you pointed out.

Carnoustie !......you must be a good player.

6 hours ago, trade vet said:

Carnoustie !......you must be a good player.

I thought I was, until I played Carnasty:D