umesh

Auto Trader dealer reviews

I mention

I'd heard this was happening in the US and AT were thinking of bringing it here, It appears its already started and is in trail with various dealers ?
Are you one of the trial dealers?
what are your thoughts with AT doing this ?
will it benefit YOU or hinder?

Article link: http://www.am-online.com/news/2013/12/20/dealer-ratings-and-car-reviews-under-trial-by-auto-trader/34130/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This is an open forum and happy for anyone to link to other sites. If it starts debate that's fine. We'd obviously prefer links to Car Dealer but if you've seen something elsewhere then we won't stop you sharing it and debating it here.

We're not mean.

Interesting post too Umesh. Think it will cause a problem? Or have dealers got nothing to be scared off?

• Like 1

I'd be happy for us to be reviewed but I can think of plenty that wouldn't!

Certainly wouldn't be a bad thing! However it has to policed correctly, not left to it's own devices! 

Something makes me think that they won't stick with it though, at the omen AT can't even control the dealers on there selling Cat C & D cars and the scammers so how are they going to manage customer feedback? 

Also what happens if a dealer who is spending £10k per month with AT continually receive bad reviews from customers, are AT going to print them? and of they are asked to take the comments offline because it is affecting the dealer WHAT THEN? I think we all know the answer!

Jim

• Like 1