Just been looking at some of the topics/ people on the forum, some only have a 'name' think it would be great if EVERYONE had full details , name, address, contact , email, tel, web, twitter name etc etc . then we least we can get to know more about each other / others business, and then even maybe do some business between us all !

Or any reason why not to show full details ?

your thoughts guys ?

The only issue I have is that every Tom, Dick and Harry can access this forum.

• Like 1

It's such a small number of people who post on here spread over such a large area (Devon to Aberdeen from what I can make out) that at present I can't seen any issues with letting people know who I am and what I'm about, BUT thats my choice and if people don't feel the need to reveal who they are thats fine as long as they aren't causing trouble.

Yes I don't think it's that bad an idea!

If you are fearful of who is going to see what you write on this forum, because every Tom, Dick and Harry can see it, then don't write it!

I have a rule for all my own posts,when I read back through them and the question 'should I really post that?'  jumps into my mind, I don't press 'POST' !!!!!  SIMPLES!

Jim Reid, Kintore, Aberdeenshire, Director at Jim Reid Vehicle Sales and very proud of it  ;)

Great idea. But I doubt it will happen. Just take a look at the posts in Today's Talking Points on my Vauxhall column and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks for your comment there Jim by the way.

In my experience as a forum gets bigger it has the potential to become slightly harder moderate. There is always the odd trouble maker who likes to make life difficult for the people who run it. Hopefully a forum like this is a clamer envoirnment to debate issues but we should all be aware that people can be 'brave' from behind their keyboards.

I have nothing to hide!!!

Gavin Nation, Rousdon Car Centre Ltd, Lyme Regis