Chrift

For you guys who buy off the big seller sites

Hey, just wanted to show you guys something I've been working on in my evenings in between nappy changes! Started it cos I was getting annoyed with having to look at all the sites to find the cars I was window shopping! 
Would love some feedback! 

I primarily designed it as a tool for consumers but it could save you guys some time if you're looking for cars to sell on :)

https://carhunting.co.uk

Clever, would be nice to have a year search option.

32 minutes ago, Row said:

Clever, would be nice to have a year search option.

One of the most requested features has been more filters, so I'll be sure to add that to the list, thanks!

14 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

If you want feedback, I charge £100 an hour plus vat 

Haha thanks I'll bear that in mind when I'm making the big bucks ;)

Well done on setting it up! Get it advertised and get some traffic and you could monetise it in a massive way.

I like how the page auto loads when you get to the bottom, but how well does it work on phones or non-fibre internet?

1 minute ago, Mojo121 said:

Well done on setting it up! Get it advertised and get some traffic and you could monetise it in a massive way.

Ha, what a coincidence! Not that long ago either! I wonder if that guys site got off the ground in the end!

Yeah I'm hoping that's what I can do, just need an extra few hours in the day!

2 minutes ago, Rob774 said:

I like how the page auto loads when you get to the bottom, but how well does it work on phones or non-fibre internet?

I've tested it on my phone and it seems to be ok, but now you mention it, I think I've always been on wifi when testing, so I'll try it out on a cellular connection, thanks for the idea!

Well,I think it is brilliant.I doubt Auto Trader will agree ! Good Luck,I hope you make millions.

On the face of it it appears very good & user friendly. It’s the first one of these ‘multi site search tools’ (whatever they’re called) that I’d recommend.

As an aside, after trying a few searches & leaving it in ascending price order I couldn’t help but notice all you AT advertisers were lower down with your big money prices. 

Good work , as said just pop in a few more options ...year/mileage etc  , or just mirror Autotrader search box and jib done. Doodle luck to you 

Impressive.

Even if just to get confirmation of a specific models value across all the sites.

Will watch with interest as it progresses.

I tried it at the block today and found it wasn't working. I'm using a Windows phone on 4g, maybe that is the problem?

The homepage was covered by another window that was translucent but blocked me from using the site. The homepage was also really wide.

It's probably because I'm using a Windows phone.