Sign in to follow this  
Ben at Glass's

Glass's Monthly Survey - win £100 Amazon voucher

Hi everyone

Thank you to everyone who completed our survey last month.

Once again, please could you spare 3 minutes to complete our monthly Car Market Survey? If so you will receive an advance copy of the findings and be entered into a prize draw to win a £100 Amazon voucher. Simply tell us what you think by completing our survey by midnight on Tuesday 31st October 2017.

COMPLETE GLASS'S MONTHLY MARKET SURVEY

All responses will remain completely anonymous.

You can download a copy of last month's survey results here: http://www.glassbusiness.co.uk/assets/uk-assets/pdfs/car_trade_results_oct17.pdf 

CONGRATULATIONS TO... Jamie Hawkins of Principality Motor Company who won last month's £100 Amazon voucher.

Thank you for your time and good luck in the prize draw.

Kind regards

Ben 

Glass's

Fed up with your FREE survey requests, you should be paying us for our time. If we want your product, it doesn't come free - we have to pay. You want our time you should be respectful and pay......

+1  Here! Here! Just another parasite living off our sweat. :lol:

Bit harsh guys... he was only asking nicely. You don't have to join in.

I do find it a bit amusing that the survey is anonymous but the prize winner's name is then publicised.

Anyway, Glass are a bit irrelevant these days anyway. Have been for a few years since all their credibility flew out of the window with the 10 year 'deal' with AutoTrader. That and the money-grabbing venture capitalists riding roughshod over their customers and staff. Still leaves a bitter taste in some mouths.

So, I'm out.

GG, with the very big deepest of respects... if Glasses want our professional response they should pay for our time. My time is money and I have children to feed.

Haha, after saying we were harsh GG then complete wrote them off by adding that he thought they were irrelevant. Now that is harsh :lol:

How come many professional services who charge for their services have no embarrassment in canvassing for free assistance? Answer: Cheeky bastards with no shame.

35 minutes ago, BHM said:

Haha, after saying we were harsh GG then complete wrote them off by adding that he thought they were irrelevant. Now that is harsh :lol:

How come many professional services who charge for their services have no embarrassment in canvassing for free assistance? Answer: Cheeky bastards with no shame.

Absolutely 

I stopped subscribing to Glasses when the finance companies lending criteria became based on Cap Clean values.That must have been early 90's.I don't know anyone who subscribes,is it still in book form.As for their survey of independent dealers,how many of them will know there up to date figures for percentages and comparisons on footfall,stockturn,electric vehicle demand,stock investment returns etc.The guy who has won the £100 for instance,I think he has about 10 cars ( a good stock position at the moment) I wonder how he answered their survey.......

12 hours ago, BHM said:

;)