Goodmood

Safari vehicle- looking for a producer or supplier

Dear Forum members,

I am writing to you from Namibia. I am interested in importing safari type vehicles to Southern African countries. I am looking for a producer or a car dealer of safari vehicles in the UK. Do you know anyone who is involved in selling that type of cars? It can be open or close safari vehicles. I am looking for someone who modifies cars like Toyota Land Cruiser, Land Rover Defender or any proper 4 by 4 car to a safari vehicle. 

Regards

I would have assumed it more economical to have the conversion done in Namibia, where these vehicles are common and used, rather here in the UK and then pay export costs.

Also, LR Defenders are commanding serious money here in the UK now.

Thank you for you answers. Shipping is not an obstacle. I am looking for a company that can convert those kind of cars in the UK after delivering them pickup cars. 

I suspect neither of those companies will work up front to be subsequently messed around on the old “I’ll transfer the money tomorrow” routine when it comes to shilling time.

whats wrong with the good old western union money transfer, seen that used many many times in never never land.