Alfie walker

Evolution brokers

Has anybody used evolution as brokers? Currently had a meeting with Motornova finance and they was abit reluctant to work with us due to what I could make out is our stock wasn't higher enough in value. They recommended using a broker recommending evolution first and then approaching them in a couple of month if we are putting a few through. So before I give them a bell tomorow just wondering if anyone's had any dealings with them? Good or bad. Thanks in advance!

Currently use them and all been very good, Also helps that the account manager is a good bloke and can't do enough to help me.

Oh, and he brings me doughnuts - nuff said!

1 minute ago, Frankieola said:

Currently use them and all been very good, Also helps that the account manager is a good bloke and can't do enough to help me.

Oh, and he brings me doughnuts - nuff said!

Thanks for your reply mate, hopefully therel be able to help me out 

i use them, all very good, davidwigley@evolutionfunding.com is the area rep for essex, nice guy drop him an email to sort you out...

I use evo for my sub prime stuff, they've always been really good, quick decision and our rep Mike is a top bloke, never had donuts though!!!! 

Motonovo can be a bit like that when you first set up.

Try Close they are a bit friendlier. 

On a side note does anyone know a rep for Alphera as I am wanting to send a bit their way but cannot for the life of me get a response out of them.