Sign in to follow this  
autoecosse

Website feedback

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this or not, but I was looking to get some feedback on our new website?

We went live on Friday but we are launching a promotion this afternoon to officially announce the new site.

www.autoecosse.com

Any constructive feedback is appreciated.

Thank you

My quick feedback

doesn't work on mobile, well its not responsive or has a mobile website. Hopefully someone has forgotten to turn on the mobile redirect 

I'd suggest the phone number on the car details page is far too hidden and small. On my experience this should be big and bold similar to "make an enquiry". Not sure why your phone number is hidden away at the top right, seems a little strange. 

From an SEO point of view it would have helped having a news section. Actually i found this in the end, but is strangely hidden under a sub menu in contact us. 

You have no page titles on your seo landing pages such as http://www.autoecosse.com/subaru and the H1 is  Welcome to Autoecosse Subaru. You might be better off having a better search term such as "used subarus for sale in TOWN". 

• Like 2

Really nice site.....maybe some video on there to engage with your customers a bit more?

My quick feedback

doesn't work on mobile, well its not responsive or has a mobile website. Hopefully someone has forgotten to turn on the mobile redirect 

I'd suggest the phone number on the car details page is far too hidden and small. On my experience this should be big and bold similar to "make an enquiry". Not sure why your phone number is hidden away at the top right, seems a little strange. 

From an SEO point of view it would have helped having a news section. Actually i found this in the end, but is strangely hidden under a sub menu in contact us. 

You have no page titles on your seo landing pages such as http://www.autoecosse.com/subaru and the H1 is  Welcome to Autoecosse Subaru. You might be better off having a better search term such as "used subarus for sale in TOWN". 

Thanks for the indepth feedback, I am going to speak to G Forces regarding the website being responsive, I had thought this would have come as standard now, but will double check.

Really nice site.....maybe some video on there to engage with your customers a bit more?

This is something I have planned very soon, thanks for the feedback!

We can help with video if you need it. The Blackball Media team has a full video production operation that works for a variety of car dealers and manufacturers. Let me know if you'd like any help...

Hi Clare

modern, clean looking site ( viewing via explorer). should be easy to navigate for customers, I have three plain grey squares under the save and compare banner though... is that supposed to be there?

Really like the online book a service idea. more dealers should be doing this - might be worth changing this to "book a service or MOT" as you can book MOT's too?

Andy

Hi Clare

modern, clean looking site ( viewing via explorer). should be easy to navigate for customers, I have three plain grey squares under the save and compare banner though... is that supposed to be there?

Really like the online book a service idea. more dealers should be doing this - might be worth changing this to "book a service or MOT" as you can book MOT's too?

Andy

Yes. The idea is that you can save upto 3 cars and compare them.

Thanks for your feedback!

Wondering if the grey text is readable for everyone? I think it compliments the design but I am wary that the grey text on a white background might not be accessible or everyone.

Any thoughts?