Phil H

your own cash for cars website

Simple question.

If you were given your own cash for cars website with no marketing costs, no upfront fees, and transaction fees that are a fraction of what you currently pay via other sourcing options would you use it?

On 2/11/2017 at 5:29 PM, tradex said:

erm, I put my head over the firestep, yes, what the catch though?:huh:

No financial catch tradex, you've just got to be prepared to take the time to learn the system and get the maximum benefit from it.  Take a peek and see for yourself the concept. use this reg BN61BKZ with the mileage 23123 and then select any option from the remaining choices. It goes hand in hand with making good use of the WBAC domain that I also own. 

Would love to welcome you to the party along with anyone else. 

On 2/15/2017 at 2:58 PM, RS-Autos said:

I would make use of this if it was as you describe

Yes exactly as described, individually none of us have the resources to challenge the big players but together we stand a chance. PM me your contact details and I'll get in touch to discuss. 

Hi Phil, as others have stated, this would be brilliant, kind of like a mutual fund buying group for indy's to source the right stock, something I personally have been looking for for about a year

On 2/23/2017 at 1:37 PM, LISL said:

Hi Phil, as others have stated, this would be brilliant, kind of like a mutual fund buying group for indy's to source the right stock, something I personally have been looking for for about a year

It's up and running, and dealers are using it, it'll take time to gain traction we've even got dealers who have been running their own cash for cars website joining us as they see their running costs getting out of control now even more bigger players are joining the market. It started off with just Evans Halshaw taking on WBAC now Stoneacre will guarantee to beat WBAC by £250 and it looks like Peter Vardy, Listers, Big Motoring World, Mercedes direct, Eastern Western Group, Jardine Motors, HR Owen, The Car People, Sytners too name a few are all looking to get involved in the cash for cars market in a big way. Sadly what I think may happen is they will do what Carcraft did with WBAC keep the good stuff for themselves and send the crap to the block for us to fight over. I'm about all day today so if anyone's not busy and wants to register and I'll call you for a demo and a chat 

Evening Phil, I've just registered so you should have my details. I'm out tomorrow but feel free to drop me an email or try me at the office or on the mobile. Speak soon hopefully, Rish. 

Really interested in this but, i tried entering a vehicle and it would not give me a valuation. The point of WBAC is the input in pricing of vehicles is extensive to each car and model and is instant, so the customer knows what he or she is looking at.

I am little confused how the system works and would benefit

10 hours ago, betginge said:

Really interested in this but, i tried entering a vehicle and it would not give me a valuation. The point of WBAC is the input in pricing of vehicles is extensive to each car and model and is instant, so the customer knows what he or she is looking at.

I am little confused how the system works and would benefit

betginge don't want to give the in's and out's of it on an open forum but you wouldn't of got a price because none of our dealers have put their offers in for what you entered, as it's a new concept it'll take time to get sufficient dealers on board to enable an offer for everything that gets offered that's why we've been recruiting specific makes one by one and marketing that make. I won't lie to you and offer you instant results things like this take time to gain traction. Try this reg BN61BKZ and the mileage 23123 then select any other option and you'll see the concept. 

We all know how time consuming sourcing stock is this has been designed to eventually save you time and money when sourcing, PM me your number and I'll gladly have a chat with you about it.