Sign in to follow this  
Ocsltd

Business as normal

Are you all back to business as normal today, or are you all still sitting with your feet up eating mince pies? Just curious what you guys all do over the festive period.....?

I'm sitting here now, in the office, hoping to bang another deal in on the last day of the year / month, but it's painfully quiet.....

popped in to paint valeting bay floor,, (because I am sick of turkey n looking at the wife) and had a walk on after selling a mint A4 Avant and sold a Mini diesel so worth popping in ;-)

Get the sales in wile you can

According to the experts as reported by car dealer magazine we are in for a rubbish year and a slow down for 2017. Might be the case for the main agents who are registering cars like there going out of fashion. 

But in the real world of the local used dealer I cant see anything on the horizon to suggest otherwise.

I am off until 3rd Jan, Dont get much time off so i am milking it for a few days. Next year for us a big year with a new site to stock and run, so few days of peace before the madness begins.

2 sales on new year eve, not bad White stone, Now if you got two in on new years day I would be very impressed. :D

22 minutes ago, whitestone679231 said:

popped in to paint valeting bay floor,, (because I am sick of turkey n looking at the wife) and had a walk on after selling a mint A4 Avant and sold a Mini diesel so worth popping in ;-)

Interesting stuff. 

Last year I did a deal on New Years Eve, and New Years Day, so trying to keep the faith, but it doesn't seem to be happening this year. 

Thinking of sacking it off today and going home early, but there's always that niggle in the back of my mind, what if I miss that ONE customer.....

Been back since the 27th and sold one each day since i've been back including one today, a good end to the month and a good month overall hitting my target.