Sign in to follow this  
BCC

Whos going to the awards?

Weve been nominated for the Newcomer of Year. Should be a good night! 

Whos going?

The daft thing is the big firm's that always win these awards never contribute to this forum, OP as the exception to this rule.

Although they are mentioned by us from time to time, normally in the Dealer Auction Tales, they are happy to stitch us up with clonkers some of the big firms, Good job we're on to them :rolleyes:.

No I will not be attending, Although one day I dream of being nominated, even if it's for the quietist dealer award, A Prize is a Prize B)

Have to say I'm not a BIG firm , have won a few ' Car Dealer awards '- Always contribute on all the forums :) ! Proud be a winner as a one man band ! However I won't be able to attend this year !

Good Luck Blakedown - It is a night to remember ! Simply awesome - enjoy and make the most of it ! Hopefully I'll get chance to attend next year ! !

• Like 1

Best of luck to anyone in the running this year.

We had a highly commended last year and what a difference to business it made.

• Like 1

We've been nominated for BEst Newcomer and Best small dealer under 50 cars. 

I am ABSOLUTELY GUTTED that I cant go as I will be on my way to Mexico. 

If it was only the night before...... 

Looking forward to the results, to be honest, just being shortlisted has made my year..... from selling a few off my driveway last year to now - WOW what a difference.

Good luck to all. :D:D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mat C said:

Looking forward to the results, to be honest, just being shortlisted has made my year..... from selling a few off my driveway last year to now - WOW what a difference.

Well done Mat, can tell from your posts and things here you are a hard working guy. Best of luck to you.

19 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Well done Mat, can tell from your posts and things here you are a hard working guy. Best of luck to you.

Its been tough, but so rewarding. I am a better person for it and I see more of my kids. Loving life, So much more positive than i ever was too! 

( think i'm still drunk from last night )

9 hours ago, Mat C said:

Congratulations on being nominated for both awards! Great achievement.

Sounds like you have a similar sort of set up to us. We started in January of this year, sold 120 cars off my drive! finally moved into a premises two months ago. Much better for us and the neighbours!

On 21/11/2016 at 6:40 PM, Blakedown Car Company said:

Congratulations on being nominated for both awards! Great achievement.

Sounds like you have a similar sort of set up to us. We started in January of this year, sold 120 cars off my drive! finally moved into a premises two months ago. Much better for us and the neighbours!

Hiya,

Yes the neighbours are much happier now!! Struggling to cope on my own sometimes, however have Malcolm the dog for company!

Onwards and upwards, good to hear people doing well