Sign in to follow this  
metcars

Manheim contact email

Hi guys. I'm useless with these things. I'm trying to find a 'proper' email address for Manheim buyer services, not the message thing on their website. I understand that all the accounts are dealt with at Leeds branch? I'm being 'ignored' for some reason and I want to send a email to "a suit":angry:

Thanks

I can give you the email address of the business development director, he's higher than any branch manager or customer services person if it helps.

• Like 1

Try this: buyerservices@manheim.co.uk  or 0333 136 1750

I'm having issues with them too, as in most of the cars I've bought this year no longer show on my account, and apparently this has happened to lots of dealers. Obviously this effects my membership level so am keep to get it sorted, but although having been promised once it's still not been rectified...

Same issue, lots of my purchases are missing.

I'll be slowly transitioning over to BCA next year, general quality of everything at Manheim is on the slide!

Apparently the cars only show for 180 days on the website. But they told me you have to chase to get your account upgrades, it does NOT happen automatically

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Try this: buyerservices@manheim.co.uk  or 0333 136 1750

I'm having issues with them too, as in most of the cars I've bought this year no longer show on my account, and apparently this has happened to lots of dealers. Obviously this effects my membership level so am keep to get it sorted, but although having been promised once it's still not been rectified...

That's my issue. When I called buyer services (weeks ago) they advised me to chase it, as for some inexplicable reason, not all the accounts upgrade automatically? You would have thought that it would be the first thing to build into a new tier card system, to send out new cards automatically when the requirements are met. Beggars belief.

I have to say that, BCA are not perfect either.

This guy might be better...He sorted mine out last year, so hoping he'll do the same should it happen again.

Pete Hulme
Buyer Services Manager, Manchester, Remarketing
T: 0844 856 4609

6 hours ago, metcars said:

Hi guys. I'm useless with these things. I'm trying to find a 'proper' email address for Manheim buyer services, not the message thing on their website. I understand that all the accounts are dealt with at Leeds branch? I'm being 'ignored' for some reason and I want to send a email to "a suit":angry:

Thanks

Check your inbox.

8 hours ago, metcars said:

You would have thought that it would be the first thing to build into a new tier card system, to send out new cards automatically when the requirements are met. Beggars belief.

It's  not in Manheim's interest to automatically upgrade you to the next tier up as then you will be spending less in buyer fee's.

I've have had to chase each one of my account upgrades, i've paid a lot more buyers fee's than i should of due to being on a lower tier when i should have been on a higher tier.

I closed my account with manheim last year after buying approx. 20 vans a month for the last 10 years after a chat with one of the cashiers she told me i could of paid £75 when I opened the account and apply to become a national buyer which benefits from cheaper fees. I asked why has it taken 10 years to inform me of this to which the answer was we as a company don't publicise this as it costs us money.

5 hours ago, Phil H said:

I closed my account with manheim last year after buying approx. 20 vans a month for the last 10 years after a chat with one of the cashiers she told me i could of paid £75 when I opened the account and apply to become a national buyer which benefits from cheaper fees. I asked why has it taken 10 years to inform me of this to which the answer was we as a company don't publicise this as it costs us money.

I've heard many stories of big buyers closing their accounts with Manheim, they've also lost some big vendors.

I was at a Manheim branch a few weeks back and there were 5 BCA trucks removing vehicles from the branch, one of the vendors pulled all their cars and switched to BCA, not a good look, especially on a sale day :lol:

12 hours ago, M.J said:

It's  not in Manheim's interest to automatically upgrade you to the next tier up as then you will be spending less in buyer fee's.

I've have had to chase each one of my account upgrades, i've paid a lot more buyers fee's than i should of due to being on a lower tier when i should have been on a higher tier.

Yeah, since they changed to this system they must be earning a fortune. I have to say BCA seem able to upgrade cards without being chased

9 hours ago, metcars said:

Yeah, since they changed to this system they must be earning a fortune. I have to say BCA seem able to upgrade cards without being chased

...until you mentioned it here....

It's funny how differently we all seem to be treated.

Generally I find Manheim much better than BCA. Manheim generally have looked after me quite well, apart from not explaining the 180 day on-line rule as mentioned above. I tend to buy only from Manheim now if I do buy from auction that is.

The reason I've stopped giving BCA any business is that they never get back to me regardless of what the enquiry is, and they truly give me the impression they don't give a stuff about there customers as there is always someone else to replace you. I also prefer the auction timings at Manheim and find that trying to fit in an evening auction at BCA a PITA...

55 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It's funny how differently we all seem to be treated.

Generally I find Manheim much better than BCA. Manheim generally have looked after me quite well, apart from not explaining the 180 day on-line rule as mentioned above. I tend to buy only from Manheim now if I do buy from auction that is.

The reason I've stopped giving BCA any business is that they never get back to me regardless of what the enquiry is, and they truly give me the impression they don't give a stuff about there customers as there is always someone else to replace you. I also prefer the auction timings at Manheim and find that trying to fit in an evening auction at BCA a PITA...

I had a huge falling out with BCA many years ago. They would have to do something really nice to win me back. Although I still feel that BCA has better stock and a better website, but ......

14 hours ago, GreenGiant said:

...until you mentioned it here....

I think they know exactly what they're doing. Drawing attention to it is just a consequence. I'm under the impression that large companies have access to sophisticated software that sweeps the internet for mentions of their business. Can be useful for everyone?